2018-12-09 - Dr. Tobias Quathamer <email@example.com>
po4a (0.55-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* New upstream version 0.55
- Failing HTML test has been removed upstream
- Sgml: Avoid deprecated unescaped left brace in regex to get ready
for Perl 5.32. (Closes: #903735)
- TransTractor: Ensure to split lines before addendum operation without
loss or addition of newline. With this change, addendum behavior is
more intuitive. (Closes: #518218)
- Xml, Docbook: Document XML tag behavior customization with example
to help use case specific customization. (Closes: #515763)
* Add texlive-latex-base to Build-Depends. The latex test needs the
file 'article.cls' which is included in that package.
* Add two more files to package's documentation
* Update Standards-Version to 4.2.1, no changes needed
2018-06-30 - Dr. Tobias Quathamer <firstname.lastname@example.org>
po4a (0.54-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* New upstream version 0.54
- Remove patches, all have been applied upstream
- Remove workaround in d/rules to create empty files
- Texinfo: Fix handling of spaces in menu descriptions
- Text: Support pandoc's bibliographic information (title, author, date)
at the beginning of a markdown file. Also fix a trailing newline
in some markdown titles (Closes: #894977).
- Man: Support .MT and .ME macros for e-mail address
markup (Closes: #900965).
- Text: Fix the parsing of fortunes files, which had been broken since
v0.43. The handling has changed a bit, all msgids are now marked as
"no-wrap", because the word wrap in fortunes files usually matters.
This upstream fix has already been cherry-picked for the
Debian upload of 0.53-2.
* Use wrap-and-sort
* Do not run failing HTML module test
* Remove some example files, no longer distributed
2018-06-07 - Dr. Tobias Quathamer <email@example.com>
po4a (0.53-2) unstable; urgency=medium
* Fix fortunes handling. (Closes: #900649)
2018-05-27 - Dr. Tobias Quathamer <firstname.lastname@example.org>
po4a (0.53-1) unstable; urgency=medium
[ Martin Quinson ]
* d/control: Point Vcs fields to salsa
[ Dr. Tobias Quathamer ]
* New upstream version 0.53
- New module Yaml, by Brian Exelbierd.
- Improve new Yaml module with a few patches from upstream.
These patches are cherry-picked from upstream's git
repository. They will be included in the next upstream
release 0.54 and can be dropped then.
- Add libyaml-tiny-perl to Depends for new Yaml submodule
- Add Yaml to package description
- Includes updated Dutch translation. Closes: #877248
* Update URL for homepage
* Update d/watch for new github location
* Use debhelper v11
* Remove obsolete debian/NEWS file
* Update to Standards-Version 4.1.4
- Convert d/copyright to machine readable version
- Replace the shebang line in perl scripts to comply
with Policy 10.4
* Remove version check from d/rules, seems not needed anymore
2017-08-26 - Martin Quinson <email@example.com>
po4a (0.52-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* New upstream release.
- New module RubyDoc, by Francesco Poli (Closes: #827936)
- po4a-translate complains on outdated input po files (Closes: #637288)
- po4a: new option --no-update (Closes: #599179)
- Plus various small bug fixes and improvements
- Many translations updated (Closes: #862923, #859029, #860073)
* d/control: Remove Simon Paillard from uploaders. Thanks for the fish!
* d/control: bump the Standards-Version to 4.0.1. No change needed.