2018-04-03 - Balint Reczey <firstname.lastname@example.org>
pscan (1.2-9build1) bionic; urgency=high
* No change rebuild to pick up -fPIE compiler default
2008-07-26 - Uwe Hermann <email@example.com>
pscan (1.2-9) unstable; urgency=low
* Standards-Version: 3.8.0.
+ debian/control: Add Homepage field.
+ Convert to machine-readable format.
+ Update author's email address.
+ Fix broken upstream website URL (Closes: #454404).
* Fix "push_stack: Assertion `stack_index < 8192'" (Closes: #436794).
Thanks Elliott Hughes <firstname.lastname@example.org> for the patch.
* Rework manpage a bit to fix cosmetics and prevent lintian errors.
* debian/watch: Add dummy file to silence lintian.
2006-10-20 - Uwe Hermann <email@example.com>
pscan (1.2-8) unstable; urgency=low
* New maintainer (Closes: #390221).
* Standards-Version: 220.127.116.11 (no changes required).
* Switch to cdbs.
* Update debhelper compatibility to version 5.
* More verbose debian/copyright.
* Extract patches into debian/patches.
2006-10-15 - Michael Ablassmeier <firstname.lastname@example.org>
pscan (1.2-7) unstable; urgency=low
* QA upload.
* Set Maintainer to QA Group; Orphaned: #390221
2006-05-30 - Steve Kemp <email@example.com>
pscan (1.2-6) unstable; urgency=low
* Updated standards version to 3.7.2
* Updated package description to make it more accurate, and avoid
a lintian warning.
2006-01-15 - Steve Kemp <firstname.lastname@example.org>
pscan (1.2-5) unstable; urgency=low
* Applied another great patch from cmorgan:
- Avoid using the reserved words from C.
* Updated standards version to 3.6.2.
* Updated debhelper compatability to version 4.
2005-04-18 - Steve Kemp <email@example.com>
pscan (1.2-4) unstable; urgency=low
* Applied another good collection of patches from cmorgan:
- No longer rely upon flex-old.
- Avoid using the undocumented flex lex line-counter.
- Fix issues with C++ comments breaking line numbers.
- Avoid build warnings by not using UNPUT.
2005-03-23 - Steve Kemp <firstname.lastname@example.org>
pscan (1.2-3) unstable; urgency=low
* Applied a bunch of changes submitted by cmorgan:
Added new preprocessor tokens to the scanner which were previously missing:
#undef #elif #error #line #pragma
Added the new reserved word 'asm'.
Fixed the help output to show the correct text for the verbose flag.
Do not show warnings by default if no errors are found.
Always have a return code of '1' if errors are found.
Updated the handling of fixed strings.
2004-03-12 - Steve Kemp <email@example.com>
pscan (1.2-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Updated the description to be more correct, and to fix a
run on sentence.
(Closes: #236294) Thanks to Enrico Zini
* Close the original ITP bug which should have been done
in the previous upload.
* Include a minimal manpage based upon the upstream README.
* Updated standards version to 3.6.1. No changes required.
2003-09-01 - Steve Kemp <firstname.lastname@example.org>
pscan (1.2-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Initial Debian package.
* Install the examples into the 'examples/' directory.