2018-05-03 - Matthias Klose <email@example.com>
playmidi (2.4debian-11build1) cosmic; urgency=medium
* No-change rebuild for ncurses soname changes.
2017-11-19 - Adrian Bunk <firstname.lastname@example.org>
playmidi (2.4debian-11) unstable; urgency=medium
* QA upload.
* Set maintainer to Debian QA Group. (see #881511)
* Add Brazilian Portuguese debconf templates translation
from Adriano Rafael Gomes. (Closes: #719934)
2012-11-20 - Darren Salt <email@example.com>
playmidi (2.4debian-10) unstable; urgency=low
* Change of maintainer address.
* Bump standards version to 3.9.3; bump debhelper compat to 5 (minimal).
* Copyright file fixups (lintian warning).
* Use dpkg-buildflags for hardening.
* Add a versioned build-dep on dpkg-dev.
* Ack NMUs. (Closes: #463252, #488708, #489161, #654813, #665305)
2012-03-30 - Christian Perrier <firstname.lastname@example.org>
playmidi (2.4debian-9.2) unstable; urgency=low
* Non-maintainer upload.
* Fix pending l10n issues. Debconf translations:
- Danish (Joe Hansen). Closes: #654813
- Polish (Michał Kułach). Closes: #665305
2008-06-19 - Christian Perrier <email@example.com>
playmidi (2.4debian-9.1) unstable; urgency=low
* Non-maintainer upload to fix pending l10n issues.
* Debconf translations
- Japanese. Closes: #463252
- Swedish. Closes: #488708
- Norwegian Bokmål. Closes: #463252
- Turkish. Closes: #489161
2008-01-18 - Darren Salt <firstname.lastname@example.org>
playmidi (2.4debian-9) unstable; urgency=low
[ Darren Salt ]
* Updated debconf templates & debian/control. (Closes: #452496)
Reviewed by the debian-l10n-english team as part of the Smith review
project (except that I've lightly tweaked the last sentence of the
* Various new & updated debconf translations:
- Basque (Closes: #453297)
- Galician (Closes: #453330)
- Vietnamese (Closes: #453377)
- German (Closes: #453488)
- Finnish (Closes: #453655)
- Portuguese (Closes: #453914)
- Spanish, Castilian (Closes: #454357)
- Italian (Closes: #454645)
- French (Closes: #454648)
- Czech (Closes: #455239)
- Dutch, Flemish (Closes: #455869)
- Russian (Closes: #455965)
* Demote the X dependencies to Recommends. (Closes: #28471)
Use a wrapper for xplaymidi to avoid run-time linkage errors.
(Doable since recommended packages are installed by default.)
* Bumped standards version to 3.7.3; no changes needed.
2007-10-28 - Darren Salt <email@example.com>
playmidi (2.4debian-8) unstable; urgency=low
* Use debian/compat instead of DH_COMPAT, but stick with level 4 for now.
* Updated standards version to 3.7.2.
* Templates converted to UTF-8.
* Fixed problems with terminal resize (ncurses interface) - now no longer
* Use intptr_t for pointer casting.
* Switched to using the included awe_voice.h regardless of target.
It was removed from Linux between 2.6.21 & 2.6.22. (Closes: #436329)
* Added Dutch debconf translation. (Closes: #414771)
* Added Portuguese debconf translation. (Closes: #434062)
* Fixed the --help option. (Closes: #418819)
* Removed a question mark from the debconf template. Translations need to
be updated to remove the malformed-prompt-in-templates warning.
2006-12-28 - Darren Salt <firstname.lastname@example.org>
playmidi (2.4debian-7) unstable; urgency=low
* Added Spanish templates translation. (Closes: #404789)
2006-10-30 - Darren Salt <email@example.com>
playmidi (2.4debian-6) unstable; urgency=low
* Fixed up various compiler warnings (mostly signedness differences which,
in this case, was all noise).
* Should be libxaw?-dev in previous changelog entries.
* Fixed a segfault when handling gzipped MIDI files. (Closes: #391888)
2006-03-27 - Darren Salt <firstname.lastname@example.org>
playmidi (2.4debian-5) unstable; urgency=low
* Build-depend once more on libxaw7-dev, as requested by the X maintainers.