2019-03-16 - Ferenc Wágner <firstname.lastname@example.org>
opensaml (3.0.1-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* [d1daef5] Revert "Temporarily ignore build test failures"
* [792ec83] New upstream release: 3.0.1
* [dd69be3] Delete released patch fixing the tests, refresh the rest
* [5ec41bf] Update Standards-Version to 4.3.0 (no changes required)
* [38ff832] Update library version number in Lintian override
2018-11-25 - Ferenc Wágner <email@example.com>
opensaml (3.0.0-2) unstable; urgency=medium
* [eb1b88f] New patch: CPPOST-110 Rebenchmark tests with SHA256 disgest.
Thanks to Rod Widdowson
* [2704b86] New patch: testBadSig requires fresh InCommon metadata
* [a8a62a4] Update Standards-Version to 4.2.1 (no changes required)
* Upload to unstable
2018-08-08 - Ferenc Wágner <firstname.lastname@example.org>
opensaml (3.0.0-1) experimental; urgency=medium
[ Russ Allbery ]
* [9fdb478] Remove myself from Uploaders
[ Etienne Dysli Metref ]
* [eedef99] Migrate VCS URLs to salsa.debian.org/shib-team
[ Ferenc Wágner ]
* [13a968c] Use the 'replace' merge mode.
The debian directory is not upstream territory, so this is safer.
Unrelated change: the pristine-tar option is generic.
* [42aa2bf] Update Standards-Version to 4.1.5 (no changes required)
* [e825ff7] Revert "Provide a GCC 7 build with strict enough shlibs"
The GCC7 switchover is long done, this constraint isn't needed anymore.
*  Switch to Debhelper compat level 11
* [934499b] Stop repeating the common part of the package descriptions
* [bfbd108] Multiarch doesn't need Pre-Depends anymore
* [7ebea10] New upstream release: 3.0.0
* [d6dda65] Remove upstreamed patches, refresh the remaining one
* [2b541f0] Rename library package according to the new soversion
* [5cf0582] Shibboleth SP 3 requires XML-Security 2 and log4shib 2
* [b9355a2] We do not ship the libtool archive files
* [b4a16f4] Update debian/copyright
* [26bae95] Update Standards-Version to 4.2.0 (no changes required)
* [e2bd25f] Temporarily ignore build test failures
* [fea0e7e] Rework compiler flag handling in configure.
This enables debug info generation and optimization by default, and also
makes the --enable-debug option uninteresting for Debian.
* [d144f73] Clean up trailing whitespace in debian/changelog
* [f3941fe] Revert "Build-Depend explicitly on automake"
We now require Debhelper compatibility level 11, which pulls in automake
only, not automaken.
* [fd52caa] Drop the 2 suffix from package names and reorganize documentation.
With the release of OpenSAML 3 version 2 became unsupported, so it looks
unlikely we'll ever need to package two major versions concurrently.
Thus we're removing the version number suffix from the package names.
The new libsaml-doc does not break and replace the old libsaml2-doc,
because at the same time we move the HTML API documentation shipped in
libsaml-doc under usr/share/doc/libsaml-dev as recommended by Policy:
this location is independent of the current dev/doc packaging split. In
the same vein we use libsaml-api as the document ID for doc-base.
* [6d1906c] Add Lintian overrides for descriptions of transitional packages
* [1735df8] I don't plan to provide a symbols file