2018-05-03 - Matthias Klose <email@example.com>
nethogs (0.8.5-2build1) cosmic; urgency=medium
* No-change rebuild for ncurses soname changes.
2016-12-04 - Paulo Roberto Alves de Oliveira (aka kretcheu) <firstname.lastname@example.org>
nethogs (0.8.5-2) unstable; urgency=medium
- Added override_dh_auto_build to be built reproducibly (Closes:846842).
thanks to Chris Lamb <email@example.com>.
2016-07-13 - Paulo Roberto Alves de Oliveira (aka kretcheu) <firstname.lastname@example.org>
nethogs (0.8.5-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* New upstream release.
* Cryptographic signature verification: the upstream is providing a GPG
signature that allows the tarball verification. Consequently:
- Added the debian/upstream/signing-key.asc file.
- Updated the debian/watch file.
* debian/copyright: Updated nethogs.8 directory.
- Refreshed because some changes was merged by upstream.
2016-06-23 - Paulo Roberto Alves de Oliveira (aka kretcheu) <email@example.com>
nethogs (0.8.1-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* New maintainer. Thanks to Bart Martens for your work over this package.
* Acknowledge NMU. Thanks to Arnout Engelen.
- Removed last blank line.
- Bumped Standards-Version to 3.9.8.
- Changed maintainer.
- Updated upstream Homepage (Closes: #814268).
- Rewriting copyright file in machine-interpretable format.
* debian/dirs: removed because this file is useless now.
- Included headers for clarify patch file.
- Included CPPFLAGS variable for hardening.
- Removed some unused lines and spaces.
- Updated. The upstream uses tags in GitHub now.
2016-02-17 - Arnout Engelen <firstname.lastname@example.org>
nethogs (0.8.1-0.3) unstable; urgency=medium
* Non-maintainer upload.
* New upstream release. Closes: #808433
* Show '?' as PID when the PID could not be determined, instead of '0'.
* Allow large values for 'pid'
* Use a normal DGRAM (UDP) socket to determine local IPv4 IP
2011-08-27 - Bart Martens <email@example.com>
nethogs (0.8.0-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Switch to dpkg-source 3.0 (quilt) format.
* New upstream release. Closes: #635977.
* debian/patches/01_gcc44.diff: Removed.
* debian/patches/03_sbin.diff: Removed.
* debian/patches/04_makefile.diff: Moved existing change to this patch.
* debian/README.Debian-source: Removed.
2009-09-27 - Bart Martens <firstname.lastname@example.org>
nethogs (0.7.0-3) unstable; urgency=low
* debian/patches/02_geteuid.diff: Added. Use geteuid. Closes: #548093.
* debian/patches/03_sbin.diff: Added. Install the binary in /usr/sbin.
2009-05-01 - Bart Martens <email@example.com>
nethogs (0.7.0-2) unstable; urgency=low
* debian/patches/01_gcc44.diff: Added. Closes: #526208.
* debian/watch: Updated.
2009-04-10 - Bart Martens <firstname.lastname@example.org>
nethogs (0.7.0-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release.
* debian/control: Fixed package-uses-deprecated-debhelper-compat-version.
2008-03-08 - Bart Martens <email@example.com>
nethogs (0.6.0+cvs20070620-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Moving from experimental to unstable.
* inode2prog.cpp: Fixed FTBFS by including stdlib.h.
* Makefile: Don't build decpcap_test.
* connection.cpp: Don't write debug info. Closes: #444683.
* debian/control, debian/rules: Now using cdbs.
* debian/dirs: Fixed package-contains-empty-directory usr/sbin/.
* nethogs.8: Fixed manpage-has-bad-whatis-entry.
* debian/control: Fixed description-contains-homepage.