2018-12-03 - Joao Eriberto Mota Filho <email@example.com>
nbtscan (1.5.1-7) unstable; urgency=medium
* New maintainer and co-maintainer. (Closes: #891761)
* New upstream homepage. Consequently:
- debian/control: updated Homepage field. (Closes: #915018)
~ Migrated version to 4.
~ Updated homepage and improved the rule.
- debian/copyright to 1.0 format.
- DH level to 11.
- Manpage from sgml to txt2man. Consequently:
~ Manpage rewritten from scratch.
~ Fixed a typo. Thanks to Colin Mahns <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
~ debian/control: removed now unnecessary docbook-to-man build
~ debian/manpage/*: created files to produce the manpage.
~ debian/manpages: created to install the manpage.
~ debian/patches/02_manpage.diff: dropped. It was providing the old
~ debian/patches/03_makefile_update.diff: dropped. It was installing
the old manpage.
* debian/clean: removed because the actions from file are not needed.
- Bumped Standards-Version to 4.2.1.
- Changed short description.
- Removed no longer needed build dependencies autoconf and autotools-dev.
- Reorganized and improved long description.
- Set Salsa as new Git repository.
~ Added a header.
~ Refreshed to get 'Index' lines.
~ Renamed to 010_old-changes.patch. Rationale: this patch was called
"fix_compiler_warnings". However, it does several things that go
beyond its name. There is no complete previous VCS, have no all
previous packages in snapshot.debian.org, nor clear information in
this changelog. Surely, this patch is closed the following bugs:
#189334, #206670. To make the header, after a long analysis, I
considered revision 1.5.1-1.
~ Added a header.
~ Refreshed to get a 'Index' line.
~ Renamed to 020_fix-off-by-one.patch.
- 030_add-GCC-hardening.patch: created to add GCC hardening.
- 040_fix-missing-format-specifiers.patch: created to fix debug output.
Thanks to Johan Eidenvall <email@example.com>. (Closes: #808786)
- Added DEB_BUILD_MAINT_OPTIONS variable to provide full GCC hardening.
- Removed unneeded lines. The dh_autoreconf already do all work.
* debian/source.lintian-overrides: removed because the files config.log and
config.status remain inside orig.tar.xz file. So, the lintian is correct
and is not a false positive.
* debian/tests/control: added to provide a trivial test.
2010-06-02 - Jochen Friedrich <firstname.lastname@example.org>
nbtscan (1.5.1-6) unstable; urgency=low
* Switch to dpkg-source 3.0 (quilt) format
* Bump Standards version to 3.8.4
2009-10-15 - Jochen Friedrich <email@example.com>
nbtscan (1.5.1-5) unstable; urgency=low
* Change patch system to quilt and add README.source.
* Change upstream location in copyright (Closes: #550988)
* Fix license statement in copyright
* Add homepage and GIT repository to control
* Add dependency to autoconf and remove configure patch
* Change compat from 4 to 7
* Bump standards version to 3.8.3.
2008-05-09 - Jochen Friedrich <firstname.lastname@example.org>
nbtscan (1.5.1-4) unstable; urgency=low
* Fix off-by-one error (Closes: #418655)
Thanks to Walter Doekes <email@example.com> for the patch.
2008-05-08 - Jochen Friedrich <firstname.lastname@example.org>
nbtscan (1.5.1-3) unstable; urgency=low
* Bump standards version to 3.7.3.
* Convert from cdbs to debhelper v7 including a port of last NMU.
* Fix watch file, now that the directory is no longer open.