2018-10-25 - Iustin Pop <firstname.lastname@example.org>
mt-st (1.3-2) unstable; urgency=medium
* Small maintenance upload:
- Move code repository to Salsa
- Update standards version (trivial changes needed)
- Bump debhelper compat version
2016-05-06 - Iustin Pop <email@example.com>
mt-st (1.3-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* New upstream release (1.2 and 1.3), most important changes:
- Many more density codes
- Improve default tape device handling (check it is actually a
- Add support for Linux 4.6+'s ability to configure the size of tape
partition #0 (via a negative argument to `mkpartition`)
- Fix bug in stinit's parsing of the configuration file regarding
- Various man page updates
* Update standards version to 3.9.8 (no changes)
* Remove all current patches, as they were included upstream
* Restrict architecture to linux-any, since this needs linux headers to
build and also is only useful on Linux kernels
* Redo device setting activation, removing the init script and modprobe
configuration file (see NEWS.Debian) while keeping an improved udev
rule (Closes: #796629, #775013).
* Enable full hardening of the package.
2014-07-19 - Iustin Pop <firstname.lastname@example.org>
mt-st (1.1-6) unstable; urgency=medium
* Adopt package (Closes: #698986)
* Import packaging into git, so add Vcs-* control fields
* Add Homepage control field (Closes: #739693)
* Add patch to note that erase is a 'full' erase (Closes: #739694)
* Add man page patch regarding the mtio.h header file (Closes: #739694)
* Fix description to no longer say it diverts mt-gnu.
Thanks to Ben Harris for noticing! (Closes: #727112)
* Bump Standards-Version to 3.9.5 (no changes needed)
* Improve hardening of the package
* Source /lib/lsb/init-functions in init script (should make the package
work better with systemd)
2013-06-01 - Ivo De Decker <email@example.com>
mt-st (1.1-5) unstable; urgency=low
* QA upload.
* Set Maintainer to Debian QA Group <firstname.lastname@example.org> (cf. #698986).
* Update standards version to 3.9.4 (no changes).
* Switch to dh.
* Rebuilding with a newer debhelper moves the udev rule to /lib/udev.
* Support stshowoptions command. Closes: #650236.
* Don't show warning for kernels newer than 2.6.
2009-03-20 - Jan Christoph Nordholz <email@example.com>
mt-st (1.1-4) unstable; urgency=low
* Add ".conf" suffix to modprobe.d snippet. Closes: #518245.
(Just rely on a recent debhelper version to do this.)
* Bump Standards version to 3.8.1 (no changes).
* Add a remark for mtio.h (taken from glibc) to debian/copyright.
2009-03-01 - Jan Christoph Nordholz <firstname.lastname@example.org>
mt-st (1.1-3) unstable; urgency=low
* Document that udev has invalidated both glibc and kernel
documentation by changing the /dev/tape symlink into a
directory. Talk about backwards-compatible changes.
As there's no sensible default left, this is all I can do.
* Minor packaging cleanup changes.
2008-06-11 - Jan Christoph Nordholz <email@example.com>
mt-st (1.1-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Update debian/copyright.
* Bump Standards version to 3.8.0.
* Switch to debhelper v7.
* Drop build-dep on obsolete linux-kernel-headers package.
2008-05-27 - Jan Christoph Nordholz <firstname.lastname@example.org>
mt-st (1.1-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream version.
* Patches 10,12,14 have been applied upstream, 11 is obsolete;
* New patch 15 to fix a couple of gcc warnings.
2008-04-11 - Jan Christoph Nordholz <email@example.com>
mt-st (0.9b-6) unstable; urgency=low
* Bump Standards version to 3.7.3 (no changes) and
debhelper to v6.
* Drop update-modules support. Closes: #440700.
* Reformat and clarify copyright file.