2018-05-03 - Matthias Klose <firstname.lastname@example.org>
gnu-smalltalk (3.2.5-1.1build1) cosmic; urgency=medium
* No-change rebuild for ncurses soname changes.
2018-02-02 - Gianfranco Costamagna <email@example.com>
gnu-smalltalk (3.2.5-1.1) unstable; urgency=medium
* Non-maintainer upload.
[ Adrian Bunk ]
- fix build with new toolchain (Closes: #871077)
2015-08-28 - Thomas Girard <firstname.lastname@example.org>
gnu-smalltalk (3.2.5-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* Acknowledge NMU. Thanks Andreas!
* d/control: bump Standards-Version: to 3.9.6.
* New upstream version. Closes: #754845, #691880, LP:995016.
* d/p/07_fix_texinfo_ftbfs.diff: New patch. Closes: #791404.
* d/dh_fixstars: use SONAME for library loading, instead of adding a symlink
to the right library. Since MultiArch was introduced this was erroneously
capturing (arch-dependent) build environment symlink, and led to issues
for arch:all packages. Closes: #715095, #715113, #715114, #715115, #715116.
o use new name `inhibit-local-variables-regexps' instead of
`inhibit-first-line-modes-regexps'. Closes: #685040.
o include guard for autoloading when gnu-smalltalk-el is removed but not
purge. Closes: #653306.
* d/gnu-smalltalk-el.emacsen-install: symlink *.el sources. Closes: #653307.
* d/p/08_fix_bashism.diff: new patch to remove bashism. Closes: #690628.
2014-08-16 - Andreas Metzler <email@example.com>
gnu-smalltalk (3.2.4-2.1) unstable; urgency=medium
* Non-maintainer upload.
* Rebuild against GnuTLS v3. Closes: #753028
* Fix building with umask 0002 by fixing permissions of
/usr/lib/gnu-smalltalk and parent.
2011-12-18 - Thomas Girard <firstname.lastname@example.org>
gnu-smalltalk (3.2.4-2) unstable; urgency=low
* debian/dh_fixstars: search for shared libraries in /lib and in multiarch
directories. Thanks to Marcin Juszkiewicz <email@example.com>
for the bug report and the initial patch.
* Add build-depency on libncurses-dev. Closes: #646140.
* New packages:
o libexpat-gst: bindings to Expat XML parser
o libsdl-gst: bindings to SDL
o libsdl-image-gst: bindings to SDL_image
o libsdl-mixer-gst: bindings to SDL_mixer
o libsdl-sound-gst: bindings to SDL_sound
o libsdl-ttf-gst: bindings to SDL_ttf
o libgl-gst: bindings to OpenGL
* debian/rules: Don't fail if /proc/cpuinfo does not exist.
* debian/control: change to new Alioth URLs.
* debian/patches/05_emacsen.diff: use (debian-pkg-add-load-path-item).
2011-03-28 - Thomas Girard <firstname.lastname@example.org>
gnu-smalltalk (3.2.4-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release:
o patches/06_113bits_floats.diff: removed, no longer needed
o patches/07_raise_timeout.diff: removed, merged upstream
o patches/02_fix_overflow_detection_on_non_x86.diff: new patch
stolen from upstream, to fix DhbNumericalMethods test failure
on non x86 platforms.
* Install missing gnutls-wrapper binary into /usr/lib/gnu-smalltalk. As a
consequence, we now ship VFS helper scripts into /usr/lib/gnu-smalltalk.
* Build-depend on libgmp-dev instead of libgmp10-dev.
2011-03-14 - Thomas Girard <email@example.com>
gnu-smalltalk (3.2.3-3) unstable; urgency=low
* Woops! Really ignore testsuite failure.