2018-02-25 - Simon McVittie <firstname.lastname@example.org>
python-mpd (1.0.0-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* New upstream release
- Adds new mpd.asyncio API (Python 3 only)
- Adds new experimental mpd.twisted API
* d/python-mpd.pyremove: Remove mpd.asyncio which requires Python 3
* d/copyright: Update
* Add test-dependency on python-twisted
* Require Python 2 >= 2.7 (2.6 would need extra libraries) and Python 3
>= 3.5.2 (for asyncio)
* Use DEP-14 branch names (debian/master, upstream/latest)
* Move packaging to salsa.debian.org
* Advance from debhelper compat level 7 to 11
* Use dh_missing instead of dh_install --fail-missing
* Use https Format for copyright file
* Standards-Version: 4.1.3 (no further changes required)
* d/tests/control: isolation-container is not actually needed
* Add Breaks on older mpdris2 for #891416
2016-07-25 - Simon McVittie <email@example.com>
python-mpd (0.5.5-2) unstable; urgency=medium
* Upload to unstable
2016-05-22 - Simon McVittie <firstname.lastname@example.org>
python-mpd (0.5.5-1) experimental; urgency=medium
* New upstream release
- switch upstream source to python-mpd2, a backwards-compatible fork,
since the original python-mpd is no longer maintained (Closes: #808824)
- debian/watch: switch upstream to python-mpd2
- debian/copyright: update
* Update packaging, heavily based on work done for python-mpd2 by
Geoffroy Youri Berret
- use debhelper 9
- force pybuild build system, since upstream provides a Makefile which
we don't want to use here
- add python3-mpd package
- add .install files to install everything
* Run dh_install with --fail-missing to catch mistakes
- specifically don't install mpd_test.py, not needed
* Add autopkgtests. The tests are not run at build-time because they
require a hard-coded listening port.
- work around missing dependency on python-pkg-resources by
* Add myself to Uploaders
* Standards-Version: 3.9.8 (no changes required)
* Vcs-Git, Vcs-Browser: canonicalize
* Sort package lists (wrap-and-sort -abst)
* Add patch to update the version number in the documentation
* Add a python-mpd-doc package
- build HTML documentation using Sphinx
- install examples
2012-03-13 - Geoffroy Youri Berret <email@example.com>
python-mpd (0.3.0-4) unstable; urgency=low
* Bump standards to 3.9.3.
* Switch to dpkg-source 3.0 (quilt) format.
* Moved package to MPD maintainers. (Closes: #612909).
* Removed useless preinst script needed for squeeze only.
* Upstream licence is LGPL since 0.3.0 release.
Copyright updated and switched to dep5 format.
2011-07-07 - Michal Čihař <firstname.lastname@example.org>
python-mpd (0.3.0-3) unstable; urgency=low
* Migrate to dh_python2 (Closes: #632768).
* Bump standards to 3.9.2.
2011-02-06 - Michal Čihař <email@example.com>
python-mpd (0.3.0-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Upload to unstable.
2010-12-15 - Michal Čihař <firstname.lastname@example.org>
python-mpd (0.3.0-1) experimental; urgency=low
* New upstream version (Closes: #607037).
* Bump standards to 3.9.1.
2010-06-14 - Michal Čihař <email@example.com>
python-mpd (0.2.1-5) unstable; urgency=low
* Update home page (Closes: #569283).
* Bump standards to 3.8.4.
2010-01-04 - Michal Čihař <firstname.lastname@example.org>
python-mpd (0.2.1-4) unstable; urgency=low
* No need to build depend on python-all-dev, python-all is enough.
* No need to override dh_installchanges, dh is clever enough to find the
2009-09-26 - Michal Čihař <email@example.com>
python-mpd (0.2.1-3) unstable; urgency=low
* Fix stupid typo in preinst (Closes: #548390).