2017-07-26 - Ghislain Antony Vaillant <firstname.lastname@example.org>
pybtex (0.21-2) unstable; urgency=medium
* Bump debhelper version to 10, no changes required
* Let the pybtex CLI use the Python 3 backend
* Normalize the preamble of the rules file
* Drop superfluous .PHONY occurrences
* Fix a typo in deb/changelog
2017-07-22 - Ghislain Antony Vaillant <email@example.com>
pybtex (0.21-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* Upgrade watch file to version 4
* Add missing gbp configuration
* New upstream version 0.21
* Drop the patch queue, no longer required
* Run cme fix on control file
- Wrap and sort fields and dependencies
- Drop superfluous versioned dependencies
- Bump standards version to 4.0.0
* Run cme fix on copyright file
- Use secure Format URI
- Sort license paragraphs
* Set the Source field to the PyPI URI
* Use secure Homepage URI
* Filter egg-info directory with extend-diff-ignore
* Run the tests in isolation from the source tree
* Add versioned dependency to latexcodec
* Provide separate packages for Python 2 and docs (Closes: #856930)
* Provide a package for Python 3
* Build the docs using the upstream Makefile
* Add support for the nocheck build profile
* Add support for the nodoc build profile
* Provide the alternative entry-point via symlinks
* Improve the autopkgtest suite
- Install the upstream test suite
- Run tests against the installed package
- Run tests for all supported Python versions
* Adopt the package
- Transfer maintenance to the Debian Science Team
- Remove Daniel Stender from Uploaders
- Add myself to Uploaders
- Add myself to copyright (Closes: #860969)
2016-05-11 - Daniel Stender <firstname.lastname@example.org>
pybtex (0.20.1-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* New upstream release (Closes: #818183).
+ added python-latexcodec to build deps.
+ bumped standards to 3.9.8 (no changes needed).
+ dropped python-yaml from binary package deps (not needed).
* deb/copyright: added Hong Xu, updated copyright span.
2016-04-01 - Daniel Stender <email@example.com>
pybtex (0.19-2) unstable; urgency=medium
* Added hardcode-copyright-year.patch.
2016-03-14 - Daniel Stender <firstname.lastname@example.org>
pybtex (0.19-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* New upstream release (Closes: #810525).
* Set up DEP-8 testing.
+ put group into Maintainer field (unconfirmed group uploads).
* bumped Debhelper version to 9 (changed also deb/compat).
* added dh-python to build deps.
* don't depend on python-all (not needed).
* dropped dep on pyparsing (obsolete).
* added dep for Sphinx, dropped Jinja2 and Docutils.
* moved Pyyaml from Recommends to Depends (is now install_requires).
+ removed X-Python-Version (not needed).
+ bumped Standards-Version to 3.9.7 (no changes needed).
+ updated Homepage, uploader email address.
+ use HTTPS for Vcs-Browser.
+ updated copyright spans and email addresses.
+ put Bitbucket code repo in Source field.
+ build with Pybuild.
+ use Pybuild customization for dh_auto_test, moved override up.
+ update and cosmectics in dh_auto_install override.
+ installed override to dh_installdocs to build docs with Sphinx.
+ installed override for dh_compress to save examples from compressing.
* deb/watch: watch pypi.debian.net.
* Updated: deb/docs, deb/doc-base.