2017-08-23 - Mattia Rizzolo <email@example.com>
procinfo (1:2.0.304-3) unstable; urgency=medium
* QA upload.
+ Move the git repository to collab-maint.
+ Bump Standards-Version to 4.1.0, no changes needed.
* Add patch to fix linking with --as-needed.
Thanks to Martin Pitt <firstname.lastname@example.org> for the patch.
Closes: #641521; LP: #771106
2017-08-02 - Joao Eriberto Mota Filho <email@example.com>
procinfo (1:2.0.304-2) unstable; urgency=medium
* QA upload.
* Set Debian QA Group as maintainer. (see #866827)
- debian/copyright to 1.0 format.
- debian/rules to reduced format.
- DebSrc to 3.0 format.
- DH level to 10.
- Bumped Standards-Version to 4.0.0.
- Improved the description. Thanks to Justin B Rye.
- Removed the deprecated field DM-Upload-Allowed.
- Removed unneeded build dependency autotools-dev.
- Updated the VCS fields.
* debian/dirs: not needed. Removed.
* debian/patches/01_add-GCC-hardening.patch: created to add GCC hardening.
* debian/procinfo-old/socklist: added lines to handle ipv6 sockets. Thanks
to aporter and Richard Weinberger. (LP: #513837)
- Bumped version to 4.
2009-05-03 - Giuseppe Iuculano <firstname.lastname@example.org>
procinfo (1:2.0.304-1) unstable; urgency=low
* [9413c06] New Upstream Version 2.0.304
* [8a7a2a3] debian/rules: use dh_prep instead of deprecated dh_clean -k
*  Updated to standards version 3.8.1 (No changes needed)
* [86e266b] debian/control: Added Homepage, DM-Upload-Allowed, and Vcs
* [0a8b833] debian/copyright: refer to /usr/share/common-licenses/GPL-2,
2008-08-22 - Giuseppe Iuculano <email@example.com>
procinfo (1:2.0.217-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release
+ kernel 2.6.24 added another column (actually, 2 columns) to /proc/stat,
and the position of cpuTotals in the vector was expected to be fixed
2008-08-20 - Giuseppe Iuculano <firstname.lastname@example.org>
procinfo (1:2.0.208-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New Upstream release (Closes: #492780), this is the new procinfo-ng
This version fixes:
+ 32-bit wraparound (Closes: #285880)
+ Times do not display on Alpha (Closes: #391420)
+ reports gcc [can't parse] (Closes: #402620)
+ Reports out by 10x; disk duplicated (Closes: #355623)
+ garbles numbers on AMD64 (Closes: #379592)
+ segfaults at fresh amd64 etch install (Closes: #421924)
+ displays improper amount of context switches (Closes: #99827)
+ shows non-existent disks (Closes: #99828)
+ procinfo misses the second hard drive (Closes: #265131)
+ unable to parse GCC version with GCC 3.3. (Closes: #247039)
* New maintainer, thanks to Antonio José Calderón for the prior work on
* Bump epoch
2007-01-10 - Antonio José Calderón <email@example.com>
procinfo (18-2) unstable; urgency=low
* New maintainer (closes: #384633).
2005-12-29 - Florian Ernst <firstname.lastname@example.org>
procinfo (18-1) unstable; urgency=low
* The sysutils package previously contained the utilities
Except for the latter they are all split out into a separate package
now as those utilities are fairly disconnected. This will eventually
bogomips will be just dropped, use "cat /proc/cpuinfo | grep ^bogo"
* debian/watch: added