2016-06-16 - Gianfranco Costamagna <firstname.lastname@example.org>
mercurial-buildpackage (0.10.1+nmu1) unstable; urgency=medium
* Non-maintainer upload.
* Make the package binNMUable (Closes: #826968)
2014-10-28 - Darren Salt <email@example.com>
mercurial-buildpackage (0.10.1) unstable; urgency=low
* Fix ‘class not found’ FTBFS. (Closes: #719405)
* Bump dependency on haxe.
* Standards version 3.9.6.
2012-07-16 - Darren Salt <firstname.lastname@example.org>
mercurial-buildpackage (0.10) unstable; urgency=low
* Taking over this package... (Closes: #628953)
* Add support for xz-compressed tarballs. (Closes: #658648)
- Bump dependency on pristine-tar to >= 1.18.
* Fix (most) problems with pristine tarball generation. (Closes: #626855)
- Ensure that we have the source root directory in the tarball.
- Ensure that the source root directory is correctly named.
- Force owner, group and permissions to 0 when generating the xdelta.
This should be enough to cover the usual use cases.
It's fairly safe to say that anything else is going to be Fun™...
* Don't spawn shells for tar.
* Handle version info differently: vendor-specific version strings can be
specified via a make variable, VENDOR_VERSION.
Also, tidy up version checking in debian/rules and set VENDOR_VERSION to
the vendor name as reported by dpkg-vendor.
* Have all commands respond to --help, -h and -?.
* Put upstream tags on the upstream branch. It makes more sense to me than
tagging a prior commit in the main branch.
* Improved the concurrent stdout/stderr reading (referenced below).
* Add -S (--source-only) to mercurial-buildpackage.
* Add a note to README.txt about hacking on mercurial-buildpackage source.
* Add build-arch and build-indep targets in debian/rules.
(The latter is currently empty.)
* Correctly quote (or unquote) hyphens in the man pages.
* Add a dummy debian/watch.
* Misc cleanup.
[Jens Peter Secher]
* Found a way to concurrently read stdout and stderr from a Process
which means that there should be no more stalled build processes.
* Allow successive import-dsc also when only the debian files changed.
* Complain when importing tarballs that have no root directory but use
dpkg-source with --no-check to allow manual tampering with the
2010-08-07 - Jens Peter Secher <email@example.com>
mercurial-buildpackage (0.9) unstable; urgency=low
* Cater for new hg commit behaviour: accept return code of 1.
* Create new changelog entry before trying to merge during importorig.
* Check that mercurial-buildpackage's changelog version matches the one
* Bumped Standards-Version to 3.9.1, no change.
2010-04-30 - Jens Peter Secher <firstname.lastname@example.org>
mercurial-buildpackage (0.8.2) unstable; urgency=low
* Do not use paths containing "../" to avoid upsetting dpkg-source
2010-02-28 - Jens Peter Secher <email@example.com>
mercurial-buildpackage (0.8.1) unstable; urgency=low
* Updated buildpackage manpage with operational outline and explained
that Quilt patches are applied for format 3.0 packages.
* buildpackage is now more verbose by default.
* importorig now only tries to add new changelog entry if a
debian/changelog already exists.
2010-01-21 - Jens Peter Secher <firstname.lastname@example.org>
mercurial-buildpackage (0.8) unstable; urgency=low
* For dpkg-source format 3.0 (quilt), the repository is now supposed to
have all Quilt patches fully applied and the .pc directory committed.
After importorig, the Quilt patches need to be applied manually.
* Be more careful about precious and interfering files when processing
2010-01-19 - Jens Peter Secher <email@example.com>
mercurial-buildpackage (0.7) unstable; urgency=low
* Only perform build-dependency check when building in-place, thanks to
* Refix #563057 which was reintroduced by not emptying Process output on