2017-12-30 - Paul Gevers <firstname.lastname@example.org>
madplay (0.15.2b-8.2) unstable; urgency=medium
* Non-maintainer upload (Closes: #885724)
* Drop build-dep on libesd0-dev as it was optional anyways and is now
deprecated (Closes: #856085)
* Replace build depends on automake1.11 with automake (Closes: #865188)
Thanks to Eric Dorland for the initial patch.
* Drop Clément Stenac from uploaders list (Closes: #868709)
* Add Homepage field to d/control
2016-04-22 - Paul Gevers <email@example.com>
madplay (0.15.2b-8.1) unstable; urgency=medium
* Non-maintainer upload.
* Fix FTBFS by --add-missing to automake call (Closes: #818528)
2012-04-07 - Kurt Roeckx <firstname.lastname@example.org>
madplay (0.15.2b-8) unstable; urgency=high
* Fix buffer overflow in the alsa output code (Closes: #619341)
Thanks to Ben Winslow <email@example.com>
* Only build with alsa on linux (Closes: #625649)
2009-08-14 - Kurt Roeckx <firstname.lastname@example.org>
madplay (0.15.2b-7) unstable; urgency=low
* Switch to automake1.11 (Closes: #541531)
2009-06-21 - Kurt Roeckx <email@example.com>
madplay (0.15.2b-6) unstable; urgency=low
* libtoolize no longer updates config.guess/sub, and cdbs's handling
got fixes a long time ago. Just let cdbs do it now. (Closes: #533968)
* Call automake with the --foreign option, so that we don't need
to create empty files that would be needed with --gnu.
* Enable ALSA support. (Closes: #494865)
* Configure options weren't working because:
- You need to tell it to cdbs after the includes
- :+= was being used to set the options.
* Add patch to handle some LAME tags. (Closes: #494866)
* Remove config.h.in in clean target.
* New libtool creates new files in diff, remove the in clean target.
* Set compat level to 5. cdbs autogenerates this, but it wasn't
under cvs control.
2008-03-30 - Kurt Roeckx <firstname.lastname@example.org>
madplay (0.15.2b-5) unstable; urgency=low
* Switch from automake1.8 to automake1.10. (Closes: #473335)
* Don't tell libtool to disable shared libraries. This results
in not linking to libaudiofile and libz.
* Update Clément Stenac email address to email@example.com
2005-03-28 - Sam Clegg <firstname.lastname@example.org>
madplay (0.15.2b-4) unstable; urgency=low
* Sam Clegg:
* debian/control: set new Maintainer: and Uploaders:
email@example.com (Closes: #300095)
* debian/rules: convert to cdbs
* debian/control: depend to cdbs
* debian/madplay.files: replaced with madplay.install
(cdbs install target disabled.. but we could just let this
handle installing the files rather than use debhelper)
* Kurt Roeckx:
* Added autotools-dev, libtool, autoconf, automake1.8 build dependency
and regenerate all those files on build.
* Add -Werror to CFLAGS
* Corrected the copyright file.
* Fixed typo in the description of the package (Closes: #300052)
* Convert an ucs4 string to a wchar_t string first. id3_ucs4_t is
of type unsigned long while wchar_t of type int. (Closes: #295424)
* Install CREDITS files.
* Add a watch file.
2005-03-17 - Kyle McMartin <firstname.lastname@example.org>
madplay (0.15.2b-3.1) unstable; urgency=low
* Orphaning this package, setting maintainer to QA.
2004-10-19 - Kyle McMartin <email@example.com>
madplay (0.15.2b-3) unstable; urgency=low
* Applied fixed patch from Tobias Diedrich, this fixes
a memory leak his previous patch caused. (closes: #276928)
2004-10-17 - Kyle McMartin <firstname.lastname@example.org>
madplay (0.15.2b-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Applied patch from Tobias Diedrich which fixes the display
of id3tags on non-iso8859-1 locales (ie: UTF-8). (closes: #276928).