2017-08-14 - Michael Zahniser <email@example.com>
endless-sky (0.9.8-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Fixed crashes when reordering or disowning ships in your fleet.
* Fixed a bug when events add stellar objects (like the Wanderer wormhole).
* Added shop thumnail images for all the Remnant outfits.
* Tweaked the balance of the Remnant ships and outfits.
* Demanding tribute now always turns reputation with that government negative.
* Fixed "derelict" NPCs not repairing on planets after you board them.
* In full screen mode the cursor is now hidden after 10 seconds inactivity.
2017-07-20 - Michael Zahniser <firstname.lastname@example.org>
endless-sky (0.9.7-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Added a new area, the Ember Waste, populated by a new faction.
* Made the "Outfits Expansion" reduce your cooling if you install too many.
* Turrets now have limited turn rates and can track targets independently.
* Added a "logbook" with brief, automatic summaries of missions and lore.
* The game now moves at triple speed when caps lock is on.
* Pirate "raids" now depend on how well defended your fleet is.
2017-02-21 - Michael Zahniser <email@example.com>
endless-sky (0.9.6-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Fixed a depreciation bug causing random prices for outfits on some systems.
* Eliminated "death benefits." Depreciation is a better balance mechanism.
* Depreciation happens about 3 times slower than it did in 0.9.5.
* Coalition jobs now "repeat" instead of only being offered once.
* Fixed a bug where "surveillance" ships scan the player's ship over and over.
* Added images for all the Coalition and Heliarch outfits.
2017-01-17 - Michael Zahniser <firstname.lastname@example.org>
endless-sky (0.9.5-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Ship and outfit values now depreciate over time.
* The main view's zoom can now be adjusted between 25% and 200%.
* Commands can now be given to groups of escorts.
* New Wanderer missions, doubling the length of their story line.
* New alien faction, the Coalition, with 16 new ships and about 70 systems.
* Scanning now takes time, to make dodging scans more interesting.
* Systems and planets can now specify MP3s to play as music or ambient audio.
2016-10-04 - Michael Zahniser <email@example.com>
endless-sky (0.9.4-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Vara Ke'sok no longer starts out as an Unfettered planet.
* Fixed a hang that occurred when maximizing the window.
* Systems created by game events are now properly connected to the map.
* The info panel can now handle ships with many more outfits or weapons.
2016-09-13 - Michael Zahniser <firstname.lastname@example.org>
endless-sky (0.9.3-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Minable asteroids (twelve different elements you can mine).
* New Wanderer ships and missions.
* New Hai carrier ships, fighters, and weapons.
* Many small UI and game engine improvements.
* Fixed UI bugs when multiple buttons were pressed simultaneously.
* Invisible ships are no longer targetable with the mouse.
* Fighters that return to their mothership no longer count as destroyed.
* Intro tutorial now shown even if you visit the bank before buying a ship.
2016-06-24 - Michael Zahniser <email@example.com>
endless-sky (0.9.2-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Added tooltips for all ship and outfit attributes.
* Confirmation dialog if taking off will force you to sell something.
* Subtle blue background haze to make the star field less boring.
* You can now recharge shields while on an uninhabited planet.
* Rebalanced the new Hai outfits.
* Gave all missiles mass so you can't store infinite numbers in cargo.
* Three "previous" saved games are now automatically stored as backups.
* Lots of small bug fixes (see the "changelog" file for details).