2017-07-31 - Nicolas Boulenguez <firstname.lastname@example.org>
efp (1.5-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* Orphan the package.
* New upstream release.
* Update URL in watch file. Closes: #450358.
* Replace menu file with desktop file. Closes: #737865.
* Fix fceu name (fceux -> fceux) and path (/usr/bin -> games).
* Debhelper 10, Standards-Version 4.0.0, Homepage, copyright format 1.0.
2006-12-25 - Joe Nahmias <email@example.com>
efp (1.4-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Ack NMU, thanks Steinar! closes: #397828.
* Add binary-arch target to debian/rules for policy compliance.
Thanks to Aurelien Jarno <firstname.lastname@example.org>, closes: #395594.
* Bump debhelper to v5, std-ver to 18.104.22.168
2006-11-17 - Steinar H. Gunderson <email@example.com>
efp (1.4-1.1) unstable; urgency=high
* Non-maintainer upload.
* Depend on the emulators instead of recommending them; also, fceu-sdl has
been renamed to fceu, so rename in the dependency too.
2004-02-27 - Joe Nahmias <firstname.lastname@example.org>
efp (1.4-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release
+ fixes over-acceleration cheat in -rev version, closes: #234660.
+ adds level 13.
+ NES header is now in the source (removes header.bin).
* debian/control: updated description.
* debian/menu: add quotes around section to quiet lintian.
2004-02-03 - Joe Nahmias <email@example.com>
efp (1.3-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Initial Release, closes: #230663.
* Many thanks to Adam for his help in porting the code from DASM to xa.
* README.Debian: added NES emulator compatibility/testing info.
* Also, include an additional ROM with the controls reversed for ease of