edgar - 2D platform game with a persistent world
||Ubuntu 18.04 LTS (Bionic Beaver)
||Ubuntu Universe amd64
The Legend of Edgar is a platform game, not unlike those found on the Amiga
and SNES. Edgar must battle his way across the world, solving puzzles and
defeating powerful enemies to achieve his quest.
When Edgar's father fails to return home after venturing out one dark and
stormy night, Edgar fears the worst: he has been captured by the evil
sorcerer who lives in a fortress beyond the forbidden swamp.
Donning his armour, Edgar sets off to rescue him, but his quest will not be
- Update the package index:
# sudo apt-get update
- Install edgar deb package:
# sudo apt-get install edgar
2018-04-03 - Balint Reczey <firstname.lastname@example.org>
edgar (1.23-1build1) bionic; urgency=high
* No change rebuild to pick up -fPIE compiler default
2016-02-26 - Zorian Medwid <email@example.com>
edgar (1.23-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* New upstream release.
* debian/rules: conditionalized *.xcf deletes (Closes: #813957)
* debian/control: ttf-dejavu-core to fonts-dejavu-core (Closes: #814709).
* debian/patches/fix-desktop.diff: removed Categories addition
* debian/patches/fix-makefile.diff: removed LDFLAGs (fixed upstream)
* bump standard-version to 3.9.7, no changes required.
2015-10-11 - Zorian M <firstname.lastname@example.org>
edgar (1.21-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Initial release. (Closes: #653813)