2016-12-17 - Andreas Beckmann <email@example.com>
docbook-ebnf (1.2~cr1-6) unstable; urgency=medium
* QA upload.
* Set Maintainer to Debian QA Group. (See: #802366)
* Switch to debhelper compat level 9. (Closes: #817433)
* Switch to source format 3.0 (quilt).
* Make the built reproducible, thanks to Chris Lamb. (Closes: #825764)
2012-06-09 - Jakub Wilk <firstname.lastname@example.org>
docbook-ebnf (1.2~cr1-5.1) unstable; urgency=low
* Non-maintainer upload.
* Rebuild against debhelper (>= 9.20120528) to fix postinst that
unconditionally overwrites files in /etc (see: #477751, closes: #675476).
Thanks to Helmut Grohne for the bug report.
2007-12-15 - Daniel Leidert (dale) <email@example.com>
docbook-ebnf (1.2~cr1-5) unstable; urgency=low
* debian/docbook-ebnf.xmlcatalogs.in: Added. Rewrite System IDs too.
* debian/rules (debian/docbook-ebnf.xmlcatalogs): Fixed to add the contents
of the .in file. Further register the system IDs.
* debian/rules: Vcs field transition.
(Standards-Version): Updated to latest standards version 3.7.3. No other
2007-09-26 - Daniel Leidert (dale) <firstname.lastname@example.org>
docbook-ebnf (1.2~cr1-4) unstable; urgency=low
* debian/control: Homepage field transition.
(Description): Improved wording.
* debian/watch: Added a working one.
2007-05-03 - Daniel Leidert (dale) <email@example.com>
docbook-ebnf (1.2~cr1-3) unstable; urgency=low
* debian/control (Maintainer, Uploaders): Set the Debian XML/SGML team as
* debian/rules: Removed bashisms (closes: #422116). Thanks to Sebastian
Dröge for the report.
2007-04-14 - Daniel Leidert (dale) <firstname.lastname@example.org>
docbook-ebnf (1.2~cr1-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Upload to unstable.
[ Daniel Leidert ]
* debian/rules (clean): Added the removal of the created packaging files.
(get-orig-source): Make the target compatible with the "Best Packaging
2007-03-10 - Daniel Leidert (dale) <email@example.com>
docbook-ebnf (1.2~cr1-1) experimental; urgency=low
* New maintainer (closes: #295580).
* This is not really a new upstream version, just an update of the packaging
files along with a bug-fix. It further lets me create a new .orig.tar.gz
tarbll based on the new rules in the get-orig-source target, so the
tarball creation is more transparent.
[ Daniel Leidert ]
* debian/compat: Increased debhelper compatibility level to v4.
* debian/contrib/catalog.*: Added. They are templates to create the real
SGML and XML catalogs via debian/rules.
* debian/control: Added XS-Vcs-Browser and XS-Vcs-Svn fields.
(Maintainer): I'm the new maintainer.
(Uploaders): Added the Debian XML/SGML group.
(Build-Depends-Indep): Moved debhelper to Build-Depends and adjusted
version dependency (see debian/compat).
(Standards-Version): Bump to latest standards version.
(Description): Fixed package reference and added Homepage field.
* debian/copyright: Updated. Added copyright information found in DTDs.
* debian/docbook-ebnf.dirs: Added. Removed the related part in debian/rules.
* debian/docbook-ebnf.links: Ditto.
* debian/docbook-ebnf.sgmlcatalogs: Removed. It's created by debian/rules
* debian/docbook-ebnf.xmlcatalogs: Ditto. But the created file does not
longer miss to register the entries in the root catalog (closes: #299692).
* debian/rules: Cleaned the file a lot. Moved stuff to be done via debhelper
scripts out of debian/rules into debhelper template files. Added rules to
automatically walk through the source(s) and create catalogs and related
debhelper templates. Added get-orig-source target to document the way, the
upstream tarball is created.
* debian/watch: Removed (useless, because it doesn't work).
2006-03-02 - Andrew Pollock <firstname.lastname@example.org>
docbook-ebnf (1.0+really1.2cr1-2) unstable; urgency=low
* QA Group upload orphaning this package