2017-07-03 - Christian Seiler <email@example.com>
dietlibc (0.34~cvs20160606-7) unstable; urgency=medium
* Make builds reproducible on ARM by working around ld.bfd issue.
2017-02-18 - Christian Seiler <firstname.lastname@example.org>
dietlibc (0.34~cvs20160606-6) unstable; urgency=medium
[ Héctor Orón Martínez ]
* debian/control: drop myself from maintainers field.
[ Christian Seiler ]
* arm64: fix accidental register reuse in __testandset (Closes: #851379)
* Add Thorsten Glaser to Uploaders.
2017-01-25 - Christian Seiler <email@example.com>
dietlibc (0.34~cvs20160606-5) unstable; urgency=medium
* hppa: fix pthread_atfork() and getsockopt() FTBFS bugs
* alpha: fix FTBFS due to same TCB / TP issue
* alpha: fix __testandset return value
* alpha: fix setjmp() (previously completely broken)
* Unit tests: mark tst-calloc as expected failure on arm64 for now.
This build failure is not a regression: the test was enabled only in
the latest version, and would have failed im previous versions as well.
2017-01-06 - Christian Seiler <firstname.lastname@example.org>
dietlibc (0.34~cvs20160606-4) unstable; urgency=medium
* Also run unittests linked against -lpthread.
* Only show unit test error output at the very end.
* Don't override errno_location in libpthread if TLS is enabled.
* aarch64: define __clone, make clone a weak alias to it
* Build __munmap_and_exit on x32.
* Fix waitpid with -lpthread on s390, s390x, mips64 and ia64.
* s390x: fix __testandset.
* Work around problem of atexit() functions accessing the TCB.
* Fix libpthread's __thread_self on non-x86 platforms.
2016-11-01 - Christian Seiler <email@example.com>
dietlibc (0.34~cvs20160606-3) unstable; urgency=medium
* Properly pass in CFLAGS from dpkg-buildflags.
Rework Debian-specific patches to make sure we pass in dpkg-buildflags
to dietlibc's build system. Also make sure that we pass -fno-pie and
-no-pie to the build system so that the new default setting of gcc in
Debian for PIE (enabled by default) is overridden, as static binaries
don't support PIE. Drop the hardening patch that explicitly added
stack protector support, as that is now passed in externally. This
should also make the build reproducible again, as -fdebug-prefix-map
is now passed to the compiler. (Closes: #837420)
* Make dietlibc-doc a Multi-Arch: foreign package
2016-07-20 - Christian Seiler <firstname.lastname@example.org>
dietlibc (0.34~cvs20160606-2) unstable; urgency=high
* Add missing socket-related syscalls on various architectures
* debian/unittests: add test for pselect()
* debian/rules: dh_auto_install --max-parallel=1 (fixes incomplete
packages, and FTBR due to non-determinism)
* Security: fix insecure default PATH.
Thanks to Thorsten Glaser <email@example.com> for discovering this
2016-06-06 - Christian Seiler <firstname.lastname@example.org>
dietlibc (0.34~cvs20160606-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* Imported Upstream version 0.34~cvs20160606
- Now includes all non-Debian-specific patches
- x32: fix struct stat size (fixes memory corruption bug)
- arm64: add weak aliases for open/fork (fixes fopen())
* debian/rules: Update get-orig-source to match current upstream version
* debian/patches: rebase on new upstream version
* debian/patches: reorganize patches for clarity
* debian/unittests: add simple test for fopen()
* Build unit tests with SSP enabled (Closes: #826360)
* debian/unittests [ppc*]: temporarily disable SSP for tst-calloc
* debian/copyright: reflect addition of glibc softfpu code
2016-06-04 - Christian Seiler <email@example.com>
dietlibc (0.34~cvs20160508-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* Merge changes from experimental to unstable
* debian/patches: use Enrico Scholz's variant for TLS register access
* debian/patches: Update Forwarded: headers