2017-01-05 - Aaron M. Ucko <firstname.lastname@example.org>
dictionary-el (1.10-3) unstable; urgency=medium
* debian/control: Canonicalize per cme. In particular, declare
Standards-Version: 3.9.8 (already compliant, in fact).
- Per Hermógenes Oliveira <email@example.com>,
adjust buffer-read-only rather than calling toggle-read-only, which
is deprecated and can have unwanted side effects. (Closes: #850279.)
- Per the ever-patient Kevin Ryde <firstname.lastname@example.org>, adjust
dictionary-tooltip-dictionary's defcustom type to acknowledge that nil
(the default value) is in fact valid. (Closes: #719041.) Also, tweak
dictionary-display-tooltip (used by GNU Emacs) to proceed even if
dictionary-tooltip-dictionary is nil, as already done for XEmacs.
2014-06-17 - Aaron M. Ucko <email@example.com>
dictionary-el (1.10-2) unstable; urgency=medium
- Depend on emacsen-common (>= 2.0.8), per the new emacsen policy.
- Standards-Version: 3.9.5 (already compliant).
* debian/copyright: Belatedly update years (accidentally missed earlier).
* debian/emacsen-compat: Declare compliance with modern policy.
2013-05-21 - Aaron M. Ucko <firstname.lastname@example.org>
dictionary-el (1.10-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release, incorporating among other things all outstanding
Debian changes. (Closes: #709093.)
* Standards-Version: 3.9.4 (already compliant).
2012-06-19 - Aaron M. Ucko <email@example.com>
dictionary-el (1.8.7-15) unstable; urgency=low
- (dictionary-display-dictionary-line) Special-case "--exit--", which
doesn't name a dictionary but rather marks the end of the server's
default search list. (Closes: #611941.)
- When customizing dictionary-server or other connection-related
variables with a connection already open, offer to close it so
that the change can take immediate effect. (Closes: #611943.)
* dictionary-init.el: Register dictionary and dictionary-proxy as
customization groups associated with dictionary.el. (Closes: #611942.)
* debian/compat: formally advance to Debhelper 9.
- Advance debhelper build dependency accordingly.
- Drop Recommends; mule-ucs is long gone, and trying to recommend it
only in the absence of a modern emacs flavor failed to account for
the (unofficial) emacs-snapshot package. (Closes: #660901.)
- Repoint Vcs-* fields at anonscm.debian.org (vs. git.debian.org).
- Standards-Version: 3.9.3 (already compliant).
2010-10-23 - Aaron M. Ucko <firstname.lastname@example.org>
dictionary-el (1.8.7-14) unstable; urgency=low
* dictionary.el (dictionary-mode): call make-local-hook only under XEmacs;
GNU Emacs deprecated it back in version 21, and will retire it altogether
in the upcoming version 24. (Closes: #600800.)
* debian/compat: formally advance to Debhelper 8, as it is safe to do so.
- Advance debhelper build-dependency accordingly.
- Update Recommends: again, as emacs22 and emacs-snapshot are no more.
- Standards-Version: 3.9.1. (No further changes needed.)
- Set Vcs-* fields to point to (new) personal git.d.o repository.
* debian/.gitignore: Direct git to ignore content generated during build.
2010-07-18 - Aaron M. Ucko <email@example.com>
dictionary-el (1.8.7-13) unstable; urgency=low
* debian/rules: don't ship lpath.el, not needed in Debian. (Closes: #582579)
- retire Conflicts: declaration on ancient unofficial "dictionary" package.
- Standards-Version: 3.9.0. (No further changes needed.)