2017-08-31 - Alberto Milone <email@example.com>
nvidia-graphics-drivers-375 (375.82-0ubuntu3) artful; urgency=medium
- Conflict/provide/replace nvidia-smi (LP: #1714069).
2017-08-23 - Alberto Milone <firstname.lastname@example.org>
nvidia-graphics-drivers-375 (375.82-0ubuntu2) artful; urgency=medium
- Make the KMS status (y/n) readable. This is required by the Gnome
Shell, which doesn't have root privileges when using libgdm.
2017-08-10 - Alberto Milone <email@example.com>
nvidia-graphics-drivers-375 (375.82-0ubuntu1) artful; urgency=medium
* New upstream release:
- Fix a bug with GLX_EXT_buffer_age where incorrect buffer
age values would be reported for SLI AFR configurations.
In such configurations buffer age may now be greater than 3
the previous maximum buffer age.
- Fixed a bug that could cause hanging and Xids when performing
RandR transforms with Overlay and SLI enabled.
- Improved handling of framebuffer console restore on systems
booted in UEFI mode.
- Extended the information reported by the NVIDIA Xinerama X
extension to report PRIME displays in addition to
- Fixed a bug that caused HDMI audio devices to appear or
disappear inconsistently when HDMI devices were hotplugged or
- Fixed a bug that could cause driver errors when setting modes
on X screens running at Depth 8 or Depth 15.
- Fixed a bug that could cause intermittent kernel panics when
running with PRIME Sync.
- Fixed a bug that caused a kernel panic when hotplugging HDMI
displays on some Zotac mini PCs.
- Updated nvidia-installer to label kernel modules with SELinux
file type 'modules_object_t'. Some system SELinux policies
only permit loading of kernel modules with this SELinux file