2017-04-21 - Steve Langasek <email@example.com>
mouseemu (0.16-0ubuntu10) artful; urgency=medium
* No-change rebuild to pick up -fPIE compiler default in static
2012-11-22 - Colin Watson <firstname.lastname@example.org>
mouseemu (0.16-0ubuntu9) raring; urgency=low
* Support cross-building.
* Use dpkg-buildflags.
2012-10-05 - Colin Watson <email@example.com>
mouseemu (0.16-0ubuntu8) quantal; urgency=low
* Rebuild for new armel compiler default of ARMv5t.
2010-08-12 - Luke Yelavich <firstname.lastname@example.org>
mouseemu (0.16-0ubuntu7) maverick; urgency=low
* debian/mouseemu.postinst: Use system-wide MAKEDEV, MAKEDEV no longer
exists in /dev
2010-03-31 - Luke Yelavich <email@example.com>
mouseemu (0.16-0ubuntu6) lucid; urgency=low
* debian/patches/dual_devices.dpatch: Update to pass through any input
type that is not EV_KEY, or EV_REP. Patch taken from Debian bug #571604.
2010-03-07 - Alexander Sack <firstname.lastname@example.org>
mouseemu (0.16-0ubuntu5) lucid; urgency=low
* rebuild rest of main for armel armv7/thumb2 optimization;
2009-08-28 - Colin Watson <email@example.com>
mouseemu (0.16-0ubuntu4) karmic; urgency=low
* more_mouse_buttons.dpatch: If the real mouse devices on the system
support any buttons other than left, middle, and right, enable those on
the virtual mouse device too so that passthrough will work properly for
them (LP: #419947).
2009-01-12 - Scott James Remnant <firstname.lastname@example.org>
mouseemu (0.16-0ubuntu3) jaunty; urgency=low
* debian/mouseemu.rules: Rename to debian/mouseemu.udev
* debian/rules: Install udev rules with dh_installudev
* debian/control: Bump build-dependency on debhelper to install into new
/lib/udev/rules.d directory, add Breaks on udev to ensure we have the
* debian/mouseemu.dirs: No need to install directory
2008-10-16 - Colin Watson <email@example.com>
mouseemu (0.16-0ubuntu2) intrepid; urgency=low
* Upstream release 0.16 in fact dated from before 0.15-4. Thus, the effect
of ceasing to apply lots of patch files was to drop all the changes made
to those patches since 0.15-3, including much of the work done in Ubuntu
to support Intel Macs, resulting in several regressions. The net effect
of fixing this is to bring the actual built code back to almost exactly
what it was before. In future, please don't upload new upstream versions
involving complicated patch resync jobs late in the cycle!
- Revert #ifdef __powerpc__ in defkeys.h, since we handle that
separately in order to permit run-time detection of Intel Macs.
- Document Intel Mac handling in mouseemu(8) and --help.
- Block SIGHUP and SIGALRM in the parent.
- Fix rescan_devs not to skip every other input handler.
- Exit gracefully if pidfile creation fails.
- Change middle-click default to F11 and right-click default to F12.
Disable scroll emulation by default.
2008-10-15 - Nick Ellery <firstname.lastname@example.org>
mouseemu (0.16-0ubuntu1) intrepid; urgency=low
* New upstream release (LP: #269965).
+ Removed 01_nofork.dpatch, fixed upstream.
+ Removed 11_mod-passthrough.dpatch
+ Removed 21_makefile.dpatch
+ Removed 31_usage.dpatch
+ Removed 51_manpage.dpatch
+ Removed 61_rescan.dpatch
+ Removed syslog.dpatch
+ Removed 63_pidfile.dpatch
+ Removed 99_ubuntu_defaults.dpatch
+ Removed '-534,10 +538,16' in 41_defaults.dpatch, patch no longer