2018-04-04 - Christopher James Halse Rogers <email@example.com>
mir (0.31.1-0ubuntu1) bionic; urgency=medium
* New upstream bugfix release
* Fix a couple of warnings from g++ 8.0.1
* src/miral/CMakeLists.txt has some hardcoded compile flags.
These should be inherited from the parent project instead. (Fixes #266)
* [Wayland] Subcompositor fixes: subsurface offset issue and sync behavior
* [Wayland] stopped frame.done being called if frame has been destroyed
* [Wayland] Implement WlSurface::set_cursor(): Enable Wayland clients to
set and hide the cursor
* [Wayland] Configure new surfaces after attaching observers: For tiling,
we need to set the surface state to "maximized" so that Wayland clients
obey exactly. That wasn't working as the wayland_frontend wasn't being
notified of the actual state.
* Don't remember recent surface events after the input dispatcher is
stopped: The event "goes stale" and can cause a segfault. (Fixes #276)
* [Wayland] Sequence xdg-top-level and xdg-surface configure events
correctly: qtwayland gets confused by receiving these event out of
order. (Fixes #280)
* [Wayland] fixed timestamp scaling. Fixes double-click.
2018-03-22 - Christopher James Halse Rogers <firstname.lastname@example.org>
mir (0.31.0.1-0ubuntu1) bionic; urgency=medium
* New upstream release 0.31.0 (LP: #1757952)
- ABI summary:
+ mirclient ABI unchanged at 9
+ miral ABI bumped to 3
+ mirserver ABI bumped to 46
+ mircommon ABI unchanged at 7
+ mirplatform ABI unchanged at 16
+ mirprotobuf ABI unchanged at 3
+ mirplatformgraphics ABI unchanged at 13
+ mirclientplatform ABI unchanged at 5
+ mirinputplatform ABI unchanged at 7
+ mircore ABI unchanged at 1
+ Miral version 2.0 - API cleanup and support for CSD initiated "resize"
+ Reorganized examples and reworked miral server examples
+ Better organization of, and fixes to, Wayland server code
+ Initial support for Wayland xdg-shell
- Bugs fixed:
+ [miral] CommandLineOption should accept lambdas (Fixes #215)
+ [miral] Implement the policy addenda in WindowManagementTrace
+ [Wayland] Send repeat info (Fixes #180)
+ Explicitly initialise glm matricies, (Fixes #200)
+ KMS platform - fallback if crtc mode invalid (LP: #1661295)
+ Many fixes to Wayland support
- Drop all patches; in new upstream release.
- Support DEB_BUILD_OPTIONS="nocheck"
2018-03-02 - Christopher James Halse Rogers <email@example.com>
mir (0.30.0.1-0ubuntu2) bionic; urgency=medium
- Cherry pick from upstream git; fixes the tests and all-black
2018-02-19 - Christopher James Halse Rogers <firstname.lastname@example.org>
mir (0.30.0.1-0ubuntu1) bionic; urgency=medium
* New upstream release 0.30.0.1
- ABI unchanged
* Many fixes to Wayland support
- Wayland clients should now work in Unity8.
- Keyboard state is now sent of focus, resolving strange
modifier behaviour when switching between clients.
- A number of crash fixes
- Initial, experimental, support for xdg-shell (v6).
Set the MIR_EXPERIMENTAL_XDG_SHELL environment variable to enable.
* Pointer events are now sent to windows that move underneath the pointer
- Fix a build warning with GCC 7.3.0 from bionic-proposed