2018-03-21 - Ike Panhc <firstname.lastname@example.org>
lshw (02.18-0.1ubuntu6) bionic; urgency=medium
* AArch64: cpuinfo: Remove redundant cpu caps loop (LP: #1582181)
(Merged into EZix upstream commit [20cda772])
2018-01-24 - Julian Andres Klode <email@example.com>
lshw (02.18-0.1ubuntu5) bionic; urgency=medium
Cherry pick from upstream (LP: #1745018)
2017-10-23 - Eric Desrochers <firstname.lastname@example.org>
lshw (02.18-0.1ubuntu4) artful; urgency=medium
Fix lshw crashes with SEGV in privileged containers (LP: #1699161)
(cherry-picked from EZix upstream commit [7b99d35])
2017-03-28 - Steve Langasek <email@example.com>
lshw (02.18-0.1ubuntu3) zesty; urgency=medium
* Parse-OPAL-firmware-properties-from-the-device-tree.patch: drop; per
discussion with IBM, this is no longer needed due to changes in the
upstream devicetree layout on the hardware in question. LP: #1655102.
2017-03-21 - Steve Langasek <firstname.lastname@example.org>
lshw (02.18-0.1ubuntu2) zesty; urgency=medium
debian/patches/pci-Add-device-tree-info.patch: cherry-pick from upstream.
fix up patch to apply on top of above upstream patch.
2016-08-21 - Steve Langasek <email@example.com>
lshw (02.18-0.1ubuntu1) yakkety; urgency=low
* Merge from Debian unstable. Remaining changes:
include support for displaying OPAL information on PowerNV systems.
* Dropped changes, included in Debian:
- debian/patches/fix-width-handling.patch: Fix regression in detecting
Fix a regression that causes lshw to crash when running unprivileged
2016-08-15 - Steve Langasek <firstname.lastname@example.org>
lshw (02.18-0.1) unstable; urgency=medium
* Non-maintainer upload with permission of the maintainer.
* New upstream release. Closes: #823639, #756921, #746616, #758550,
- Refresh patches for unfortunate new upstream tarball layout.
- debian/patches/fat-inspection.patch, debian/patches/smbios-noscan.patch:
drop, fixed upstream.
- Drop debian/patches/sparc.patch: no longer applies cleanly, and is
incorrect (double header inclusion).
patch taken from Ubuntu to fix an upstream regression when running as
non-root; thanks to dann frazier <email@example.com>
* debian/patches/fix-width-handling.patch: Fix regression in detecting