2017-07-20 - Simon Quigley <firstname.lastname@example.org>
gtk+2.0 (2.24.30-1ubuntu1.16.04.2) xenial; urgency=medium
* Add debian/patches/lp1641912-add-limit-to-list-size.patch, which fixes a
DOS allowing any application to cause all GTK applications to use an
arbitrary amount of memory (LP: #1641912).
2016-10-04 - Martin Wimpress <email@example.com>
gtk+2.0 (2.24.30-1ubuntu1.16.04.1) xenial; urgency=medium
- GtkEntry: Explicitly disconnect keymap signals. (LP: #1576424)
2016-03-07 - Iain Lane <firstname.lastname@example.org>
gtk+2.0 (2.24.30-1ubuntu1) xenial; urgency=medium
* Merge with Debian unstable. Remaining changes:
- d/libgtk2.0-0.symbols: update symbols file.
- d/libgtk2.0-dev.manpages: add gtk-builder-convert.1 manpage.
- d/rules: enable manpage.
- d/update-icon-caches: run with "--include-image-data" flag.
- add Ubuntu patches:
- Added ubuntu_gtk_widget_set_has_grab so we can grab sliders and
things in menus, needed by ido
- Allow click on menubars for dnd
- Add an ubuntu-almost-fixed-height-mode property, (required for
- Don't let offscreen widgets do grabbing
- improve the logging of saved files
- Use $XDG_DOCUMENTS_DIR as default directory rather than the home
directory for the 'Print to File' function.
- Backported gtk3 patch to add a "use-fallback" property to GtkImage,
using it "icon-name and GIcon type of GtkImages can use automatic
fallback names.", it will be useful for the indicator stack
- backported gtk3 commit to fix menu scrolling issues
- upstream git commit backported from the gtk3 serie, don't ignore the
gtkprintsettings resolution settings
+ debian/patches/097_statusicon_image_fallback.patch: Make GtkStatusIcon
images use fallbacks by default if the property is available.
- Fallback to the pre-multiarch directory for compatibility
- Fix to the print dialog for print to file, make sure a non-hidden filename
is the default
- support for dynamically loading overlay scrollbars
- list gtk-shell-shows-menubar setting, that's required to have the local
menubars hidding under unity in favor of the unity ones,
- Make printing on remote DNS-SD/Bonjour-shared printers work
- The list of printers should be searchable/sortable
- Allow windows to be dragged using blank spaces in the toolbar as
well as the menubar
+ debian/patches/gdkcairo-Avoid-integer-overflow.patch: Cherry-pick upstream
commit from GTK+3 to avoid integer overflow when allocating a large block
of memory in gdk_cairo_set_source_pixbuf. (lp: #1540811)
* debian/patches/095_git_menus_scrolling.patch: Dropped, in this release.