2014-09-24 - Hector Oron <email@example.com>
tthsum (1.3.2-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* New upstream release:
- Update manpage, fixing incorrect use of hyphens which should be minuses in
most cases. And update URL to the thex specification.
- Add __GLIBC__ to __linux check in endian.h so endianness is correctly
detected on kFreeBSD. Reported by Christoph Egger. Patch by Petr Salinger.
(Debian bug #664144.)
- Probably fix "dpkg-buildflags-missing CPPFLAGS" debian warning.
- Makefile ensures recompilation on header file changes.
- Fix "N out of M files failed" tthsum -v message.
- Fix that the text tests shouldn't fail when you're using localized errors.
You get a warning instead.
- Replace -1 in set_error() api with ERROR_FROM_OS.
- Replaced sprintf usage in texts internals.
2013-01-05 - Hector Oron <firstname.lastname@example.org>
tthsum (1.3.1-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Fix big endian test fails on kfreebsd-amd64 (Closes: #664144)
- Thanks Petr Salinger for patch.
* Switch to use packaging format 3.0 quilt.
2012-03-05 - Hector Oron <email@example.com>
tthsum (1.3.1-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release (Closes: #644895, #517619, #599173)
- Fix buffer overrun in tiger tests. Reported by Edward Sheldrake.
- Force alignment on platforms that need it using a compile-time test. Thanks
go out to pavelch for providing failing test cases and to Zoiah for lending
me an ARM ;-)
(I added a minimal autoconf.c as a faster alternative to proper autconf.)
- Fix a rather serious problem with the big endian code. Non-trivial files over
1024 bytes would not have had proper hashes calculated. (Debian bug #517619)
- New test cases and tweaks to existing tests.
- Fix so compilation with -ansi works.
- Fix another problem with alignment on an ARM with -O3 optimization. Thanks
Hector Oron for hooking me up with access to the debian ARM box.
- Fix problems with debian packaging. (Debian bug #599173 and CPPFLAGS
- Minor code and build system cleanup.
- Changed -p output to print percentages instead of MiB counts.
- Base32 decoding errors did not generate a valid error message. (Error code
0 conflicted with SUCCESS.)
- Fixed that ctrlesctostr accepted strange BASE36 escape sequences.
- Made getopt for Windows more compatible with POSIX getopt.
- Fixed that including the tthsum specific texts.c is optional.
- Changed some header inclusions to be more compliant with C specs and made
the source a bit more strict (ANSI C compatible, C++ compatible).
- Added a test suite to detect stupid bugs at compile time. (Like the next
- Endianness was not properly detected on various architectures (see debian
bug 517619; thanks Alan Curry <pacman> for reporting).
- Standardized UTF8 functions to behave as specified on Windows.
- Corrected the need for a double EOF when reading from stdin.
- Changed license from GPLv2 to GPLv3. Updated help texts (suggesting gmake
on non-Linuxen, for instance).
- Removed a bit of overhead on big endian platforms.
* New maintainer.
* Bump Standards-Version to 3.9.3
* Bump debhelper compat version to 8
* Add Homepage stanza
* Add watch file
2005-07-04 - RISKO Gergely <firstname.lastname@example.org>
tthsum (1.1.0-1) unstable; urgency=low
* initial upload (closes: #312503)