2016-01-09 - Reiner Herrmann <firstname.lastname@example.org>
surf (0.7-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release.
* New maintainer (Closes: #777064).
* Port to GTK+ 3.0 (Closes: #790215).
* Bump Standards-Version to 3.9.6.
* Switch back to dh-style packaging.
+ enable all hardening flags
+ pass --as-needed to linker
* Update patches for new upstream release.
* debian/copyright: Move license to stand-alone paragraph.
* debian/gbp.conf: Rename deprecated fields and reorder.
2014-02-05 - Vasudev Kamath <email@example.com>
surf (0.6-1) unstable; urgency=low
[ Vasudev Kamath ]
* Imported new upstream release 0.6.
Closes: bug#611118,#611872,#611294, Thanks to Jonathan Neider.
* Converted to CDBS packaging.
+ Moved build-depends to rules file
+ Moved depends to rules file and removed x-terminal-emulator and wget
from depends, upstream now uses curl and stterm which is now
introduced as Depends.
+ Bumped Standards-Version to 3.9.4 (no changes needed).
+ Removed ;a=summary from the URL in Vcs-Browser field.
+ Improved short description of package.
* Updated copyright holders for upstream source.
* Introduced debian/copyright_hints.
* Renamed patches to follow micro guidelines described in
* Replaced x-terminal-emulator with stterm as upstream switched from
xterm to st in 2003_replace_st_with_stterm.patch.
* Update 2002_hardening_portability_fix.patch to include CPPFLAGS in
upstream compilation rules.
* Updated the copyright year on debian folder for me to 2012-2013.
* Bump Standards-Version to 3.9.5.
* Upload to unstable.
2012-09-18 - Vasudev Kamath <firstname.lastname@example.org>
surf (0.5-1) experimental; urgency=low
* Imported Upstream version 0.5
+ Deleted X11.diff from series file as it is merged in the upstrea
+ Deleted surf_0.4.1_mkdir_fix.patch as the changes done by this patch
are merged in upstream
+ Refreshed the dpkg-buildflags.patch as there was a modification in
upstream supplied config.mk
+ Added replace_xterm_with_x-terminal-emulator.patch to replace xterm
with x-terminal-emulator command.
+ Removed lines which was including /usr/share/dpkg/buildflags.mk and
exporting CPPFLAGS CFLAGS and LDFLAGS. Since package is using compat
level 9 this should be done automatically by debhelper
* Set debian/compat version to 9
+ Added information on how SSL certificate verification success or failure
is indicated by this new release (Closes: #684173).
+ Package now depends on xterm | x-terminal-emulator instead of only xterm
* Removed debian/source/options file as the compression-level=9 and
compression=gzip are currently default options
2012-06-17 - Vasudev Kamath <email@example.com>
surf (0.4.1-8) unstable; urgency=low
+ Format URI now confirms Debian copyright-format 1.0
+ Added myself to the copyright holders of debian directory
+ Increased minimum version of debhelper required to 9
+ Bumped Standards-Version to 3.9.3. This did not require any
changes to package source.