2011-12-02 - Adam Conrad <email@example.com>
starvoyager (0.4.4-5.1build1) precise; urgency=low
* No-change rebuild to drop spurious libsfgcc1 dependency on armhf.
2011-10-07 - Bart Martens <firstname.lastname@example.org>
starvoyager (0.4.4-5.1) unstable; urgency=low
* Non-maintainer upload.
* debian/patches/02_undefined-reference.dpatch: Closes: #556374.
* Added debian/starvoyager.desktop. Closes: #478941.
* Fixed description-contains-homepage. Closes: #615191, #615221.
* Fixed debhelper-but-no-misc-depends.
* Fixed debian-rules-ignores-make-clean-error.
* Fixed menu-item-creates-new-section.
2005-08-20 - Idan Sofer <email@example.com>
starvoyager (0.4.4-5) unstable; urgency=low
* Bumb policy number
* Stricter menu format as proposed by lintian
* Add menu icon - based on patch by Mark Purcell <firstname.lastname@example.org> (closes: #319196)
* Fix multiple spaces in description(violates policy according to linda)
* Update upstream's homepage in copyright and package description
2003-08-01 - Idan Sofer <email@example.com>
starvoyager (0.4.4-4) unstable; urgency=low
* Binaries should be installed in /usr/games, according to policy section 11.11
* Increase Standard-Version to 3.6.0(from 3.5.10) - No changes required
* Add -O2 to CFLAGS unless there is 'noopt' in DEB_BUILD_OPTIONS
2003-07-04 - Idan Sofer <firstname.lastname@example.org>
starvoyager (0.4.4-3) unstable; urgency=low
* Remove libstdc++2.10-dev from build-depends(closes: #199700)
* Increase Standard-Version to 3.5.10(from 3.5.9)
2003-05-04 - Idan Sofer <email@example.com>
starvoyager (0.4.4-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Fixed manpage(starvoyager accepts no files argument)
* Add debian/compat and use versioned build-depends on debhelper as suggested by sponsor
* Reversed dependency between starvoyager and starvoyager-data, the latter now recommends starvoyager
* Description modified, removing statement as to the extent of it's portability, irrelevant for debian, as commented by Michael Goetze <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Patching outside debian/ tree is now done by dpatch
* Added patch to make it compile under gcc 3.2 properly
* Increase standards-verion to 3.5.9
* Clean up debian/rules, remove debmake from build-depends
* Documentation moved to starvoyager-data
* Created starvoyager docs symlink to starvoyager-data
* Updated packages description, describe which is binary and which is data
2003-03-27 - Idan Sofer <email@example.com>
starvoyager (0.4.4-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Initial release.
* Makefile's $PREFIX modified to include $DESTDIR