2015-06-20 - Zed Pobre <email@example.com>
snoopy (2.3.1-2) unstable; urgency=medium
* Add automake to build-depends (closes: #788323)
2015-05-19 - Zed Pobre <firstname.lastname@example.org>
snoopy (2.3.1-1) unstable; urgency=high
* New upstream version, new upstream homepage
* Updated copyright file
* Fixes the boot loop with systemd (closes: #784682)
* This also changes the logging procedure in a way that prevents system
lockups when a remote logserver stops responding properly.
* There is a new configuration file option that is NOT being used by
this package to minimize usage overhead. If you need this feature,
you will need to recompile the package (see the comments in
2012-08-20 - Zed Pobre <email@example.com>
snoopy (1.8.0-5) unstable; urgency=low
* Add Slovak Debconf translation (closes: #685370)
2012-08-17 - Zed Pobre <firstname.lastname@example.org>
snoopy (1.8.0-4) unstable; urgency=low
* Add Danish Debconf translation (closes: #660392)
* Standards-Version 3.9.3 (no changes)
2011-09-05 - Zed Pobre <email@example.com>
snoopy (1.8.0-3) unstable; urgency=low
* Merge back in changes from 1.3-15 that were dropped in the original
package transition (closes: #639855)
2011-06-09 - Zed Pobre <firstname.lastname@example.org>
snoopy (1.8.0-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Correct debian/copyright to show that the upstream code is licensed
GPL-2+, not just GPL-2 (thanks to Ansgar Burchardt for noticing).
2011-06-08 - Zed Pobre <email@example.com>
snoopy (1.8.0-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New maintainer.
* New upstream version (closes: #629832).
* Static log function patch moved into upstream code
* -fPIC build patch moved into upstream code
* rm -f on clean patch moved into upstream code
* DESTDIR patch moved into upstream code
* getlogin patch appears to be obsolete, removed
* Upstream version 1.8.0 now supports filtering, but due to the
potential for system lockup and a bug in the Makefile it is not
enabled in this Debian revision pending closer examination.
* Changed from CDBS to DH for debian/rules
* Removed dependency on ld.so.preload-manager
* Removed obsolete Linda override
* Updated copyright file and converted it to DEP-5 format
* Standards-Version: 3.9.2
2008-10-19 - Marc Haber <firstname.lastname@example.org>
snoopy (1.3-15) unstable; urgency=low
* ACK NMU
* New translation: tr (Turkish) by Mert Dirik. Closes: #489156
* Add homepage field
* Standards-Version: 22.214.171.124
* Remove Linda Overrides
* Override command-with-path-in-maintainer-script prerm:26
/usr/sbin/ld.so.preload-manager warning - we need to be absolutely
sure that the ld.so.preload-manager binary is the one that we expect,
or we risk leaving a preload entry without the corresponding library.
So we abort if we are not sure about this.
* Temporarily Override snoopy: sharedobject-in-library-directory-
missing-soname lib/snoopy.so - lintian is right, but this change
cannot be in lenny. #502712.
* Temporarily Override snoopy: description-contains-homepage
The Homepage stanza is in the description on purpose, and will
go away post-lenny. #502713.
* Add -e to postinst and config
2008-06-24 - Christian Perrier <email@example.com>
snoopy (1.3-14.1) unstable; urgency=low
* Non-maintainer upload to fix pending l10n issues.
* Debconf translations:
- Finnish. Closes: #468354
- Brazilian Portuguese. Closes: #473243
- Russian. Closes: #488133
- Galician. Closes: #488187
- Romanian. Closes: #488705
- Basque. Closes: #488797