2013-12-04 - Thomas Goirand <email@example.com>
sbox-dtc (1.11.7-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* Fixed homepage field (Closes: #655490).
* Rotates sbox log daily, as it might stop working if the log file is
bigger than the sbox setlimits().
* Switched debian/copyright to machine readable format 1.0.
* Bumps Standards-Version to 3.9.3 (no change).
* Using MAXPATHLEN instead of MAXPATH, so that it may build in hurd.
* Using hardening flags.
* Using debhelper and compat level 9.
2011-09-12 - Thomas Goirand <firstname.lastname@example.org>
sbox-dtc (1.11.6-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream version:
- Repairs the PATH_TRANSLATED and PATH_INFO variables in the case of a
PATH_INFO environment variable being present. Now all PHP scripts should
be working as expected.
* Removed libdotconf1.0 dependency that is anyway managed by dh_shlibs.
* Removed -M flag to useradd since it's crashing the postinst.
* Using dh_prep instead of dh_clean -k.
2011-09-04 - Thomas Goirand <email@example.com>
sbox-dtc (1.11.5-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream version:
- Repairs the DOCUMENT_ROOT, SCRIPT_NAME and as a consequence PHP_SELF
when doing a chroot.
2011-07-12 - Thomas Goirand <firstname.lastname@example.org>
sbox-dtc (1.11.4-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Using -r when doing groupadd / useradd (Closes: #633602).
* Logrotate now recreating users with dtc / dtcgrp (Closes: #633603).
2011-06-26 - Thomas Goirand <email@example.com>
sbox-dtc (1.11.4-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Make sure that /etc/sbox/vhosts.d is owned by the webserver user and group.
* debian/copyright is now using DEP5 format.
* Updated watch file target URL.
2011-06-24 - Thomas Goirand <firstname.lastname@example.org>
sbox-dtc (1.11.3-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream version with the following improvements:
- Now using /etc/sbox/vhosts.d as a HTTP_HOST specific configuration folder
(each vhost can have its specific configuration file with customization).
- Removed the use of Apache envvars which aren't safe (easy to hack).
- Each vhost can have a different interpreter for both Perl, PHP, Python
or Ruby, thanks to new sbox directives.
* Not modifying conf files in postinst (Closes: #607878).
* Fix FTBFS with ld --as-needed (Closes: #606212).
* Added few documentation files that were missing from packaging.
* Creates the new /etc/sbox/vhosts.d folder.
* Bumped Standard-Version to 3.9.2.
* Removed now useless DM-Upload-Allowed field.
* A better short and long description.
* Added build-arch and build-indep rules.
* Sets the debconf question priority to low.
2010-12-10 - Thomas Goirand <email@example.com>
sbox-dtc (1.11.2-4) unstable; urgency=low
* Fixed the postinst that was manipulating the wrong /etc/logrotate.d
file (Closes: #606603).
2010-12-06 - Thomas Goirand <firstname.lastname@example.org>
sbox-dtc (1.11.2-3) unstable; urgency=low
* Uses useradd -M instead -m. eg: do not create home dir for the sbox-dtc
user (Closes: #605980).
* Deletes /etc/sbox.conf and /var/log/sbox.log in the postrm script when
* Added a logrotate weekly script.
2010-12-04 - Thomas Goirand <email@example.com>
sbox-dtc (1.11.2-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Now using my @debian email address as maintainer.
* Sets the SUID bit, chown sbox to root.root (Closse: #605868).
* Added Danish debconf translation, thanks to Joe Dalton
<firstname.lastname@example.org> (Closes: #583972).
2010-05-19 - Thomas Goirand <email@example.com>
sbox-dtc (1.11.2-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Bumped Standard-Version
* Changed correm into corre in the debian/po/pt.po as advised by the
translator Américo Monteiro <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
* Updated Spanish debconf template, thanks to Francisco Javier Cuadrado
<email@example.com> (Closes: #561219).
* Updated the watch file.
* Added Vcs-Browser, Vcs-Git, Homepage and Dm-Upload-Allowed field.
* Changed Priority from optional to extra.