2016-03-15 - Matthias Klose <firstname.lastname@example.org>
remctl (3.10-1ubuntu1) xenial; urgency=medium
* Stop building php5-remctl, fails to build with php7.0.
2016-03-13 - Matthias Klose <email@example.com>
remctl (3.10-1build2) xenial; urgency=medium
* No-change rebuild to add ruby2.3 support.
2015-12-18 - Colin Watson <firstname.lastname@example.org>
remctl (3.10-1build1) xenial; urgency=medium
* Rebuild for Perl 5.22.1.
2015-11-27 - Russ Allbery <email@example.com>
remctl (3.10-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* New upstream release.
- New server ACLs anyuser:auth and anyuser:anonymous. The latter
allows access by anonymous clients if the KDC supports anonymous
- Server now sets the REMOTE_EXPIRES environment variable to the time
when the client credentials would expire.
- Anonymous users no longer satisfy ANYUSER (anyuser:auth).
- Simplify the Python RemctlError class (with some backward
- Dynamically resize the buffer used for the localgroup ACL scheme,
allowing support of users in large numbers of local groups.
2015-08-08 - Russ Allbery <firstname.lastname@example.org>
remctl (3.9-2) unstable; urgency=medium
* Build against libsystemd instead of libsystemd-daemon. Thanks,
Michael Biebl. (Closes: #779764)
* Add explicit build dependency on libmodule-build-perl, since it will
soon no longer be provided by the perl package. (Closes: #791666)
* Add debian/gbp.conf reflecting the branch layout of the default
* Refresh upstream signing key.
* Update standards version to 3.9.6 (no changes required).
2014-07-02 - Russ Allbery <email@example.com>
remctl (3.9-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* New upstream release.
- New server ACL type, localgroup, which converts the principal to a
local username and then checks for membership in a local group.
- Fix incorrect handling of interruptions of network writes by signals
in the server.
- Prefer calloc and reallocarray when allocating memory with
- Restore the SIGPIPE handler before running a command.
- Add version and compatibility information to all manual pages.
* Use an executable debian/libnet-remctl-perl.install file to pull the
correct Perl arch-specific vendor module path from Perl during the
build. Should fix builds with Perl 5.20. Thanks, Niko Tyni and
gregor herrmann. (Closes: #752902)
* Build-Depend on krb5-config to get enough of a Kerberos configuration
for some test cases that are KDC-independent to run.
* Fix Upstream-Contact email address in debian/copyright.
* Remove most debian/tmp prefixes from debhelper *.install files. These
have not been needed since compat level 7. Retain them only for the
remctl-server.install file, which pulls files from both the source
tree and the installed binary tree and benefits from the
2014-04-11 - Russ Allbery <firstname.lastname@example.org>
remctl (3.8-3) unstable; urgency=medium
* Build-Depend on the version of gem2deb with working multi-binary
package support for native extensions.
* Fix the exclusion rule for dh_install --fail-missing to ignore the
Ruby module under both the 2.0 and 1.9.1 paths. (dh_ruby --install
will go back and install the module in the correct locations.) Should
fix FTBFS in Ubuntu, which still has Ruby 1.9.1.