2016-02-17 - Matthias Klose <firstname.lastname@example.org>
postal (0.73+nmu1build1) xenial; urgency=medium
* No-change rebuild for gnutls transition.
2014-08-18 - Andreas Metzler <email@example.com>
postal (0.73+nmu1) unstable; urgency=medium
* Non-maintainer upload.
* Do not #include <gcrypt.h> when unnecessary.
* Stop linking against libgcrypt.
* Build against GnuTLS v3.
2012-01-17 - Russell Coker <firstname.lastname@example.org>
postal (0.73) unstable; urgency=low
* Make postal correctly issue the quit command after delivery failure.
* Fixed a bunch of valgrind errors.
* Fixed a nasty bug with tab separated fields.
2012-01-14 - Russell Coker <email@example.com>
postal (0.72) unstable; urgency=low
* Make LMTP work.
* Accept a tab as a field delimiter for the user-list file.
2012-01-02 - Russell Coker <firstname.lastname@example.org>
postal (0.71) unstable; urgency=low
* Made rabid get the password right when -u is used. Thanks to Lars Nordin
for the patch.
* Made rabid correctly check for the '.' at the end of the results of the
* Made all the programs correctly handle a userlist that has empty lines.
* Use the -lgcrypt option when using gcrypt.
* Only call gcry_control() if GNUTLS_VERSION_NUMBER <= 0x020b00
* Ignore blank lines in user list.
* Add subject, date, and msgid to the md5sum in the client.
* Stop using gnutls_kx_set_priority()
* Added a patch from Michael Brown <email@example.com> to make an RPM build
on RHEL5 (and probably other RPM systems).
* Added a patch from Brad Hards <firstname.lastname@example.org> to fix typos in the
* Rewrote a lot of the md5 checking code, now the md5 hash is stored in a
header. It should work now.
2008-05-26 - Russell Coker <email@example.com>
postal (0.70) unstable; urgency=low
* Made it build correctly when no SSL support is configured. Also tidy
up the documentation.
2008-04-19 - Russell Coker <firstname.lastname@example.org>
postal (0.69) unstable; urgency=low
* Really fix the GCC 4.3 issues. The main change was to remove the
OS/2 and Win32 support (which probably didn't work anyway). The previous
version actually fixed GCC 4.2 issues. I don't plan to fix the
ext/hash_map issue yet, it doesn't stop anything from working and I'm
afraid of breaking things for the majority of systems which use older
headers. Thanks to Bradley Smith and Chris Lamb for sending a patch.
Thanks to Martin Michlmayr for sending a patch.
2008-04-09 - Russell Coker <email@example.com>
postal (0.68) unstable; urgency=low
* Added $(DESTDIR) support to the Makefile and -lrt for nanosleep() on
OpenSolaris (the OpenSolaris code is not tested).
* Fixed a minor compilation bug when not using GNUTLS.
Thanks Frank Fegert <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
* Made it not use C++ warning flags on C compilation.
* Updated it to the latest Debian standards for Lenny and compile with
GCC 4.3. Closes: #474831
2008-03-16 - Andreas Barth <email@example.com>
postal (0.67-0.1) unstable; urgency=medium
* Non-maintainer upload.
* Fix FTBFS with gcc-4.3. Thanks to MArtin Michlmayr. Closes: #417480
2007-07-02 - Russell Coker <firstname.lastname@example.org>
postal (0.67) unstable; urgency=low
* Changed license to GPLv3.