2015-11-20 - David Martínez Moreno <email@example.com>
pius (2.2.1-2) unstable; urgency=low
- progress_pinentry_launched: Added from upstream to fix pius with new
versions of GnuPG (closes: #805649).
- typos,typos: Refreshed.
2015-10-10 - David Martínez Moreno <firstname.lastname@example.org>
pius (2.2.1-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release:
- The big change is that now GnuPG 2.x is the default and support for 1.x
is deprecated, to be removed in a later release.
- Significantly refactored code into more classes.
- Added pius-report, a utility for verifying if keys have been signed
after a party.
- Changed the default mode to use gpg-agent.
- No news about Luke Cycon, so remove him from Uploaders. Thanks for your
work, and feel free to return at any point!
- Added X-Python-Version.
- Added gnupg2 and prepare a NEWS file for hinting about the migration.
- Moved the section to utils.
* debian/NEWS: Added.
* debian/docs: Adjusted for the new names.
2015-07-29 - David Martínez Moreno <email@example.com>
pius (2.1.1-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* New upstream release:
- This version moves to always using long keyids internally for security.
We recommend setting keyid-format long in your ~/.gnupg/gpg.conf.
- This release also includes a variety of bugfixes and some significant
- pius-party-worksheet has been fixed (closes: #766217).
* debian/patches/01_typos,typos: Refreshed.
- Moved Luke Cycon <firstname.lastname@example.org> to Uploaders, after 5 years without
any news from him, and take over as Maintainer.
- Bumped Standards-Version to 3.9.6 (no changes).
- Added dh-python to Build-Depends.
* debian/watch: Added.
* debian/upstream: Added Phil's GPG key to validate pius' releases.
2014-04-08 - David Martínez Moreno <email@example.com>
pius (2.0.11-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* New upstream version (closes: #681939):
- Added pius-keyring-mgr, a new utility for managing keyrings, mostly
useful for party organizers.
- Added pius-party-worksheet. Previously this was offered on the site, but
not as part of this package. Generates party worksheets.
- Skip expired UIDs and JPG UIDs.
- Made the mail library more robust and switch by default to TLS.
- Tons of other fixes for uncommon configs.
- Add myself as an Uploader.
- Add Alioth git repo.
- Depend on dh 9.
- Add proper dependencies for dh_python2.
* debian/install: Install the two new utilities.
* debian/compat: Bump it to 9.
* debian/pius.1: Update the man page. Thanks, Philipp Matthias Hahn
(closes: #602588). Fixed some additional typos on top of that.
* debian/patches/01_typos,typos.patch: Added to fix Phil's lovely typos.
* debian/rules: Added --with python2.
* debian/docs: Added README.keyring-mgr.
* debian/copyright: Rewrote it from scratch in DEP-5 format, dropped the
"exception" (it's not such an exception but just a confirmation that he
wants just GPL-2, not a later one.) Dropped the Lintian overrides too.
2010-08-08 - Luke Cycon <firstname.lastname@example.org>
pius (2.0.7-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Add README to debian/docs (Closes: #592304)
- Thanks to Eric Dorland for noticing its absence
* Bump Standards-Version: No changes.
2010-03-13 - Luke Cycon <email@example.com>
pius (2.0.7-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Initial release (Closes: #573784)