2015-07-20 - Joao Eriberto Mota Filho <email@example.com>
pipebench (0.40-4) unstable; urgency=medium
* Team upload.
- debian/copyright to 1.0 format.
- debian/rules to new (reduced) format.
- DebSrc to 3.0 format.
- DH level to 9.
- Added the word 'forensics' to long description.
- Bumped Standards-Version to 3.9.6.
- Updated the Vcs-* fields.
* debian/copyright: updated all information.
* debian/dirs: added to create some directories.
* debian/docs: added to install the README file.
* debian/patches/fix-makefile: created to add GCC hardening and fix the
* debian/pipebench.install: removed. Using a patch to fix the Makefile.
* debian/pipebench.manpages: removed. Using a patch to fix the Makefile.
* debian/source.lintian-overrides: removed. Using 'Team upload' now.
* debian/watch: created.
2009-07-09 - Daniel Baumann <firstname.lastname@example.org>
pipebench (0.40-3) unstable; urgency=low
* Updating package to standards version 3.8.2.
* Adding lintian overrides.
2009-05-28 - Daniel Baumann <email@example.com>
pipebench (0.40-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Updating vcs fields.
* Prefixing debhelper files with package name.
* Updating to standards 3.8.1.
* Updating year in copyright file.
* Tidy rules file.
2008-09-14 - Daniel Baumann <firstname.lastname@example.org>
pipebench (0.40-1) unstable; urgency=low
[ Christophe Monniez ]
* Initial release (Closes: #465271).
* Bumping package to debhelper 6
* Adapted copyright file to be machine-readable
* Changed package section admin to utils
* Changed package priority from extra to optional
* Changed maintainer to debian-forensics
* Added a homepage field in the control file
* Added git fields in the control file
* Adapted Makefile with a DESTDIR
* Removed manpage from the install rule in Makefile
* Cleaned debian/rules
* Removed traces of configure-stamp in debian/rules
* Finally adding a debian/dirs file, remove was not a good idea
* Changed architecture from i386 to any
* Adding ITP bug number to changelog
[ Daniel Baumann ]
* Removing useless whitespaces.
* Some minor cleanups.
* Removing README from docs, no useful information in there.
* Using dedicated manpages file.
* Removing not required target depends in rules.
* Don't hide make errors in clean target of rules.
* Cleaning up target depends in rules.
* Correcting copyright file.
* Correcting typo in copyright.
* Updating to standards 3.8.0.
* Upgrading package to debhelper 7.
* Updating formatting of copyright file.
* Reverting direct modification on Makefile.
* Using debhelper install file to install binaries.