2014-10-24 - Peter Pentchev <email@example.com>
donkey (0.5-21) unstable; urgency=medium
* Bump Standards-Version to 3.9.6 with no changes.
* Add the debian/upstream/metadata file.
* Add Multi-Arch: foreign to the binary package.
* Get the build flags directly from debhelper 9 and use dh_auto_*
properly, specifying our custom build directory. Thus, drop
the versioned build dependecy on dpkg-dev for dpkg-buildflags.
* Add --parallel to the debhelper invocation (not that it matters a lot).
* Do not use the upstream "setup" script, just build in src/.
* Use dh-autoreconf and add the 03-autoreconf patch.
* Let uscan verify upstream's signature against my own key.
* Rephrase some sentences in the package's long description and
in the debian/donkey.1 manual page.
* Drop the README.Debian file - it merely repeats the long description.
* Drop the source compression options; dpkg-dev's defaults are good enough.
* Do not automatically build with -Werror, only if requested.
2013-09-12 - Peter Pentchev <firstname.lastname@example.org>
donkey (0.5-20) unstable; urgency=low
* Point the homepage and the watch file to the new devel.ringlet.net
* Build with large file support; there are actually no function calls
that use a file size or offset at all.
* Bump Standards-Version to 3.9.4 with no changes.
* Bump the debhelper compatibility level to 9 with no changes.
* Update the copyright file's header to copyright-format/1.0 and bump
the year of my copyright notice.
* Drop hardening-includes, use dpkg-dev 1.16.1+ for hardening.
* Switch the source compression to xz, not that it really matters.
2011-03-01 - Peter Pentchev <email@example.com>
donkey (0.5-19) unstable; urgency=low
* Remove the -fPIE exception for mips/mipsel now that #532821 is fixed.
* Bump Standards-Version to 3.9.1 with no changes.
* Convert to the 3.0 (quilt) format with bzip2 compression.
* Do not install the 00install file.
* Add the 02-build-flags patch to honor CPPFLAGS and LDFLAGS.
* Use dpkg-buildflags from dpkg-dev 1.15.7 to obtain the default values
for CFLAGS, CPPFLAGS, and LDFLAGS.
* Refresh the copyright file:
- update it to the latest DEP 5 candidate format
- bump the year on my copyright notice
- since parts of donkey are licensed under GPL-2 (no later versions),
add a GPL-2 license stanza
- relicense debian/* under GPL-2+
* Add a DEP 3 header to the 01-warnings patch.
* Switch to Git and point the Vcs-* fields to Gitorious.
* Turn the build hardening on by default unless the "nohardening" build
option is specified.
* Use hardening-includes instead of hardening-wrapper so that
the hardened flags are visible in CFLAGS and LDFLAGS.
* Bump the debhelper compatibility level to 8 with no changes.
* Build with -Werror by default unless the "nowerror" build option is