2015-08-21 - Michael Hanke <firstname.lastname@example.org>
fsl (5.0.8-5) unstable; urgency=medium
* Disable unecessary unportable debugging code that breaks on kfreebsd.
2015-08-17 - Michael Hanke <email@example.com>
fsl (5.0.8-4) unstable; urgency=medium
* Remove versioned dependencies on transitional packages libgd2-(no)xpm-dev
in favor of a dependency on libgd-dev (Closes: #792291). Thanks to
Mattia Rizzolo for the report.
* Add patch to force FSL to use its own modified version of the BWidget
TCL package. This prevents incompatibility issues if a system-wide
BWidget installation is found (Closes: #792758). The "fix" forces a
version requirement on BWidget 1.8 (matches embedded version,
Debian has 1.9.x as of now). This is not ideal, but a minimally intrusive
change that achieves the desired behavior. Thanks to Vincent Kersten
for the report.
* Move upstream meta data to debian/upstream/metadata.
2015-03-04 - Yaroslav Halchenko <firstname.lastname@example.org>
fsl (5.0.8-3) UNRELEASED; urgency=medium
* fsl_app_wrapper - wrap $@ into "" to pass arguments correctly into
2015-01-16 - Michael Hanke <email@example.com>
fsl (5.0.8-2) experimental; urgency=medium
* Include upstream patch to prevent a crash in the FEAT component.
2014-12-21 - Michael Hanke <firstname.lastname@example.org>
fsl (5.0.8-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* New upstream release.
- New command 'fslselectvols' to select a (non-contiguous) subset of
volumes from a 4D image.
- New '-kernel boxv3' option for fslmaths.
- New '--minextent' option for cluster.
- Bugfix for header information of topup output files.
- FEAT has improved handling of non-fatal error conditions.
- Bugfix for asl_calib script.
- Bugfix for missing images in the VIENA report.
- All FSL scripts now internally set their locale to C.
- A potential race condition with multiple calls to maskdyads or slices has
- FDR now saves adjusted values as 1-p if the input is 1-p.
* Refresh patches and remove one resolved bashism fix.
2014-07-23 - Michael Hanke <email@example.com>
fsl (5.0.7-4) unstable; urgency=medium
* Fix FTBFS on kfreebsd: Disable 'stack_dump' component that is "highly
non-portable" and can be replaced, if necessary, with plain gdb.
* Fix another bashism in the *monitor script generated by bedpostx.
2014-07-20 - Michael Hanke <firstname.lastname@example.org>
fsl (5.0.7-3) unstable; urgency=medium
* Improve FSL's build configuration to not treat any non-Linux platform
as a Mac (Closes: #755356).
2014-07-17 - Michael Hanke <email@example.com>
fsl (5.0.7-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Add a patch to make randomise_parallel work on systems that do not have
bash as their default shell (Closes: #693373). Thanks to Philip Chase for
* Add a patch to honor an unset FSLPARALLEL (do not submit jobs to a
cluster) even in cases where SGE_ROOT is set (Closes: #685757). Thanks to
German Gomez-Herrero for the patch.
* Sanitize PATH and LD_LIBRARY_PATH when sourcing the configuration file.
Old/duplicate FSL path entries are now removed (Closes: #695257). Thanks
to Vincent Kersten for the patch.
2014-07-11 - Michael Hanke <firstname.lastname@example.org>
fsl (5.0.7-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* New upstream release.
- new component: gps
* Remove the documentation from the source package due to a number of files
with unclear origin and license. Consequently, the -doc has been removed
as well. Upstream confirms that documentation is best consumed from the
live wiki on the project homepage.
* Move the -gpu package setup into a patch that can be applied to backports
to particular releases. The current Debian unstable doesn't have a
functional nvcc and it is i386 and amd64 only anyway.
* Cleanup and remove old and merged patches.
* Bumped Standard version to 3.9.5 -- no changes necessary.