2016-02-07 - Matthias Klose <email@example.com>
grub (0.97-29ubuntu68) xenial; urgency=medium
* No-change rebuild for ncurses6 transition.
2015-10-05 - Colin Watson <firstname.lastname@example.org>
grub (0.97-29ubuntu67) wily; urgency=medium
* Port to modern Automake versions and use dh-autoreconf (closes:
* Build with -fno-combine-stack-adjustments, since that optimisation pass
confuses the stack games played by GRUB itself (closes: #768135).
* Stop linking statically on amd64, which was a holdover from a long time
ago when we couldn't just depend on biarch libraries (closes: #769349).
2012-03-16 - Steve Langasek <email@example.com>
grub (0.97-29ubuntu66) precise; urgency=low
* When we replace the /etc/kernel-img.conf hook with the
/etc/kernel/postinst.d hook on upgrade, also call update-grub manually;
otherwise if the kernel was upgraded before grub itself, update-grub may
only be called before update-initramfs (due to triggerization of the
latter), giving us an unbootable default entry in menu.lst.
2011-12-27 - Colin Watson <firstname.lastname@example.org>
grub (0.97-29ubuntu65) precise; urgency=low
* Set LDFLAGS to empty as well as unexporting it, fixing an
Ubuntu-specific build failure on i386.
2011-09-26 - Colin Watson <email@example.com>
grub (0.97-29ubuntu64) oneiric; urgency=low
* Build stage2 with -fno-reorder-functions to prevent
unlikely-to-be-executed functions being reordered before _start with GCC
4.6 (LP: #837815).
2011-09-23 - Colin Watson <firstname.lastname@example.org>
grub (0.97-29ubuntu63) oneiric; urgency=low
* Handle comparisons involving two-digit kernel versions (LP: #809401).
* Backport from Debian 0.97-39 (LP: #720558):
- Support for Xen style xvd[a-z] devices. Thanks Ian Campbell.
* Don't use UUIDs for expressing xvd* devices as GRUB drives, as PV-GRUB
can't handle it.
2011-07-21 - Michael Vogt <email@example.com>
grub (0.97-29ubuntu62) oneiric; urgency=low
* cherry pick the zz-update-grub fix from debians revision
-62, -63, -64
2011-03-17 - Colin Watson <firstname.lastname@example.org>
grub (0.97-29ubuntu61) natty; urgency=low
* Refine detection of Xen-only kernels: kernels with both CONFIG_XEN=y and
CONFIG_PARAVIRT=y are now given both Xen entries (if a hypervisor is
present) and non-Xen entries (LP: #692691).
2010-02-26 - Colin Watson <email@example.com>
grub (0.97-29ubuntu60) lucid; urgency=low
* Backport from Debian 0.97-32 (we should really merge this properly!):
[ Robert Millan ]
- Split grub-doc in multiboot-doc and grub-legacy-doc (LP: #493968).
... and from Debian 0.97-59:
- Rename grub.info to grub-legacy.info to avoid conflict with upcoming
GRUB 2 manual.
2009-10-20 - Colin Watson <firstname.lastname@example.org>
grub (0.97-29ubuntu59) karmic; urgency=low
* Conflict with grub-pc, grub-coreboot, grub-efi-ia32, grub-efi-amd64, and
grub-ieee1275; this upload ensures that /usr/sbin/update-grub is put
back on systems that erroneously had both grub and grub-pc installed