2014-12-11 - Brian Murray <firstname.lastname@example.org>
bc (1.06.95-9build1) vivid; urgency=medium
* No change rebuild to get debug symbols on all architectures.
2014-06-14 - Ryan Kavanagh <email@example.com>
bc (1.06.95-9) unstable; urgency=medium
* Remove ancient unnecessary install-info dependencies.
* Fix some formatting issues with bc man page, 07_bc_man.diff
(Closes: #725898). Thanks to Bjarni Ingi Gislason for the patch.
* Bump standards version to 3.9.5
2013-06-02 - Ryan Kavanagh <firstname.lastname@example.org>
bc (1.06.95-8) unstable; urgency=low
* Use makeinfo instead of obsoleted texi2html
* Reintroduce patch reading ~/.dcrc file at dc start, 06_read_dcrc.diff
(Closes: #582137) (LP: #918836)
* Drop old-style 'Home page:' entries in long description
* Added a gbp.conf to use pristine-tar and to sign tags
2013-05-24 - Ryan Kavanagh <email@example.com>
bc (1.06.95-7) unstable; urgency=low
* New maintainer (Closes: #705771)
* Switch to Debian source format 3.0 (quilt)
* Updated copyright file with missing licenses and holders. Now in DEP-5
* Bump standards version to 3.9.4
* Bump debhelper Build-Dependency to >= 9 and switch from old-style rules
with manual calls to dh_* to modern style dh rules
* Bump compat level to 9
* Drop libreadline5-dev from Build-Depends, it no longer exists in unstable
* Add a doc-base file for bc
* Fix a typo in bc, 01_typo_in_bc.diff
* Fix hyphens used as minus signs in manpages,
* Fix array initialization bug, 03_array_initialize.diff (Closes: #671513,
* Revert all inline patches and introduce them as logical quilt patches
+ Set the info dircategory to Math, 04_info_dircategory.diff
+ Notice read/write errors on input and output,
* clean target now conforms to Debian Policy §4.9, "must undo any effects
that the build target may have had [...]"
* Added Vcs-Git/Vcs-Browser entries to debian/control
* Reintroduce the missing 1.06.94-3.1 changelog entry
* Get rid of postinst/postrm files, they were unneeded
2013-04-30 - Colin Watson <firstname.lastname@example.org>
bc (1.06.95-6) unstable; urgency=low
* QA upload.
* Make bc Multi-Arch: foreign, so that it can satisfy (build-)dependencies
from other architectures (thanks, Sune Vuorela and Wookey; closes:
#681784, LP: #1098408).
* Add build-arch and build-indep targets.
2013-04-19 - John G. Hasler <email@example.com>
bc (1.06.95-5) unstable; urgency=low
2012-08-01 - John G. Hasler <firstname.lastname@example.org>
bc (1.06.95-4) unstable; urgency=low
* Added #!/bin/sh to scripts.
Closes: #683571: postinst and postrm are not valid scripts
2012-06-22 - John G. Hasler <email@example.com>
bc (1.06.95-3) unstable; urgency=low
* Applied patch from Pádraig Brady.
Closes: #608255: bc uses uninitialized memory
* Applied patch from Paul Dwerryhouse.
Closes: #472250: please return support for .dcrc file
* Applied patch from Ian Jackson.
Closes: #488735: notice read and write errors on input and output
* Generated bc.html and dc.html but something is still wrong.
* Added homepage field to debian/control.
* I can't see the problem with hyphens.
* Fixed doc-base white space.
* Added watch file.
* I believe that the above changes deal with 558188.
Closes: #558188: Changes made in 1.06.94-3.1 NMU have been lost
2009-10-15 - John G. Hasler <firstname.lastname@example.org>
bc (1.06.95-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Fixed errors in debian/rules that prevented info files from
being correctly generated.
2009-10-03 - John Hasler <email@example.com>
bc (1.06.95-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release
Closes: #538419: New bc upstream version 1.06.95
Fixed libreadline build dependencies.